Emma McVey #8 Gaz is off on another golf trip, it's probably because he's married to a drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long has he been in school now? 4/5 weeks? Surely they would have picked up on something now!
School most definitely pick up on things like this more or less right away and start the process for support because it can take a long time so they dont waste no time in doing it. Not so much diagnosis but most definitely for support. I know she would be telling the whole of insta if school had pulled her in and said they were going to start the whole inclusion support/school psychologist assessments process so my guessing is it's all her yet again! I swear just 2 weeks again she said he was absolutely fine in school now 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
School most definitely pick up on things like this more or less right away and start the process for support because it can take a long time so they dont waste no time in doing it. Not so much diagnosis but most definitely for support. I know she would be telling the whole of insta if school had pulled her in and said they were going to start the whole inclusion support/school psychologist assessments process so my guessing is it's all her yet again! I swear just 2 weeks again she said he was absolutely fine in school now 🤷‍♀️
I know in my kids school a report is sent before they start from there montossori so if there was any issue the school would be aware from the get go emma just wants something wrong with him

Reactions: 1
Do they not find it concerning why that bird has been there days? They should be phoning somewhere to help it.

Reactions: 3
Even if he does have it WHY is she posting it on social media before she even knows whether or not he does? Labelling him already when he may not even have it. Also, it’s not something they’ve ‘looked into’. He’s been to nursery and is now at school, they have a duty of care to refer them if they feel a child needs extra support etc and they haven’t because they clearly aren’t concerned. She’s tapped

Reactions: 8
What did Emma say about autism? I don’t follow her so anymore so didn’t see it and my son is autistic so this crap she pulls insinuating her perfectly fine child is autistic when he’s not really bothers me, she hasn’t a bloody clue honestly, I wouldn’t change my boy for the world but my god he certainly is a handful

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@randompenguin

She did a q&a and someone said about Chester and how is he coping with everything going on, new school etc .. and she said he isn’t coping well, they’ve had a lot going on with regards to it over the last few weeks.

She takes the piss and makes a mockery out of those parents who are fighting for a diagnosis for their child who displays actual autism or asd traits!

I feel like she’s running out of stuff to put on her kids, she just wants her kids to have something wrong with them and she’s not happy when they are just normal. She wants an excuse for his bratty behaviour, when actually they’ve birthed him with a golden spoon in his mouth with no boundaries and the word NO probably doesn’t get mentioned at all.

Reactions: 11
I don't think it's fair to speculate that her child does or doesn't have additional needs to be honest. Social media portays a chosen narrative and the child might have developmental delays that arent captured on social media. For example, I can't see if there were problems relating to other kids at school she would be posting that freely across the Internet as it would make her child appear unpopular or perhaps he could of hurt another child.

I don't follow Emma much but I have met her in real life as a teenager. I didn't like her then but shocked to see her with Gaz Beadle.

Reactions: 3
I don't think it's fair to speculate that her child does or doesn't have additional needs to be honest. Social media portays a chosen narrative and the child might have developmental delays that arent captured on social media. For example, I can't see if there were problems relating to other kids at school she would be posting that freely across the Internet as it would make her child appear unpopular or perhaps he could of hurt another child.

I don't follow Emma much but I have met her in real life as a teenager. I didn't like her then but shocked to see her with Gaz Beadle.
I think the significant thing is that you said you don't follow her much. I think most opinions here are based on the way she contradicts herself or that Gary does. She'll post something that she says Chester struggles with and then the next post will be him being absolutely fine in that environment. Quite a few people on here have children with real issues that compare it to their children. She often does things with him that people say they couldn't do with their children with sensory issues.
I've no experience of any of this but reading some of the experiences on here is heart breaking and her almost wishing her child to have problems understandably causes people to react.
For example she claims he's scared of loud noises and puts ear defenders on him then another day he'll be with Gary without them in a noisy environment with absolutely no issues. She claims he cries going to school then Gary posts a story and he's skipping along 🤷 it's all so contradictory.

Reactions: 18
@randompenguin

She did a q&a and someone said about Chester and how is he coping with everything going on, new school etc .. and she said he isn’t coping well, they’ve had a lot going on with regards to it over the last few weeks.

She takes the piss and makes a mockery out of those parents who are fighting for a diagnosis for their child who displays actual autism or asd traits!

I feel like she’s running out of stuff to put on her kids, she just wants her kids to have something wrong with them and she’s not happy when they are just normal. She wants an excuse for his bratty behaviour, when actually they’ve birthed him with a golden spoon in his mouth with no boundaries and the word NO probably doesn’t get mentioned at all.
We’ve been on the waiting list for nearly 3 years to get a diagnosis, she really hasn’t a clue, she’s a vile woman!

I think the significant thing is that you said you don't follow her much. I think most opinions here are based on the way she contradicts herself or that Gary does. She'll post something that she says Chester struggles with and then the next post will be him being absolutely fine in that environment. Quite a few people on here have children with real issues that compare it to their children. She often does things with him that people say they couldn't do with their children with sensory issues.
I've no experience of any of this but reading some of the experiences on here is heart breaking and her almost wishing her child to have problems understandably causes people to react.
For example she claims he's scared of loud noises and puts ear defenders on him then another day he'll be with Gary without them in a noisy environment with absolutely no issues. She claims he cries going to school then Gary posts a story and he's skipping along 🤷 it's all so contradictory.
👏🏼 thank you for this!!! My nearly 5 year old is non verbal, some people have no idea how lucky they are, I hear people complaining their kids are always saying “mum” when I wish mine did. Emma really hasn’t a clue and Chester is absolutely fine, she’s desperate for something to be wrong with him, god forbid they have another child who has real needs!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She'll be diagnosing gary with sex addiction next, claiming that's why they don't have sex.

She's vile and desperate for there to be a lab on the kid. Spoiled little tit not enough Emma?

It's not speculation it's just what we have seen. She will do a video of him in ear defenders lying down saying he can't cope with loud noises, busy environments etc and then an hour later gaz will be at the local fun fair filling reels and story's one after another with the kid having the time of his life without ear defenders without even a single flinch to his very loud busy surroundings never mind shut down or melt downs like she suggests. A busy packed out funfair. This is the same mother who as stated above, said all of the above but before he started mainstream school would take him to a busy shopping centre every single day for a day out. Again minus ear defenders. Same for the building works in their home. She would post how he's not coping well with the works being done then garry would post a video of him 20mins later baiting her out with him loving watching it all going on. Same with school runs. Saying he kicks of crying each morning then garry posting him skipping into school happy as Larry. Not to mention the continuous visits to the ballpit.
It's an insult to those who know exactly what it's like to have a child with Autism and the 24hour struggles. I know everyone is different hence why it's called a spectrum, however, we don't claim for our children to be noise sensitive then take them to the most chaotic and noisy places. Especially not without things to help deflect or help them at least. Its not just about noises either, with a lot of things when she tries to say he has Autism. It's like garry baits her out on purpose because whatever she says he's struggling with you can guarantee an hour later he shows him doing said things with no problems at all.

Reactions: 15
It is really annoying me making out Chester isn't coping with school, when I personally feel it's her not coping with Chester being in school. My four year old started the beginning of Sept. She started in a new school but went to a different nursery. It was such a big change for her and alot of the children had formed friendship groups as they had been in nursery together. She has SPD and ARFID (ARFID is a mental health and eating disorder, a fear of food) so she had that on top of starting school. Since starting in her new school she has started bedwetting and developed alopecia. She is losing a lot of her hair and has 2 massive bald patches on either side of her head. I dont get the impression she hates school, she has made friends and been invited to birthday parties and seems to be coming on well. But it has all been a big change for her and I think a trigger for bedwetting and alopecia. I just wish Emma wouldn't play on Chesters health etc. When there are children actually going through what she is implying

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
She’s a absolute insult to people who’s kids actually have these issues, my little boy is nearly 3 non verbal so many traits of autism and were looking a good 3/4 years for a diagnosis. She wants her kids to have all these difficulties because she’s not right in the head and doesn’t want her kids to be either, imagine pushing all these traits and anxiety onto your child which they don’t have just to make yourself feel better absolute bleeping weirdo

• Heart
She’s the type to pay for a diagnosis just so she label her golden boy. She’s doing it all for attention

Reactions: 6
She’s the type to pay for a diagnosis just so she label her golden boy. She’s doing it all for attention
The thing is they have the money to do so dont they. She went private for their bowels problems as babies so it's something she would definitely do as she's been via the private route before.
I have a strong feeling she actually already has and they have said he doesn't have it.

Reactions: 8
Paying private is so expensive. We paid private for out little boys ENT appointments and hearing test. It was almost £3000. We had to save and got a bank loan because the NHS waiting time went from 15 weeks to 66 weeks and he was desperate. We then paid for a private allergy test for him because the NHS would t do anything despite something he ate causing issues. That was expensive as well. So why doesn't she jusy use Gaz's their money and go private?

Also he was very poorly when eating certain goods, bad reactions etc so he need the allergy test the NHS just wouldn't help. I'm not being a prick haha

Last edited:
Chester absolutely is not autistic 🤣😭 I can’t cope with this woman honestly

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.