Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ker87

Shall we place bets on when she will have her life saving, heart (can’t make a bed without getting out of breath) surgery….. I reckon autumn 2025
The day of Chester’s wedding, anything to stop it going ahead!

• Haha
Reactions: 60

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
She should be rear facing still! Her bones aren’t ready for forward facing, a seatbelt is safer than harnessed when front facing (when 4/5years plus that is) but ofcourse rear facing is safer than both of these and she should have bought her a 25kg erf seat before being forward facing in a hbb with a belt, but these influencers won’t be told… until they have a crash and wish they would have listened I’m sure!🤷‍♀️
The car seat debate is really annoying. You CAN face forward earlier. It says it on the NHS website and manufacturers of car seats have to go through alsorts of testing etc and wouldn't be allowed to advertise as front facing from 15m etc if it wasn't right or safe. Lots of parents do it and it doesn't mean they don't care about their kids or their safety.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

OrcaRed

VIP Member
Emma’s Christmas list this year -

autism diagnosis for Chester ✨
two expresso martinis✨
primrose to move out permanently with Gary✨

• Haha
Reactions: 50

april-news-1987

Chatty Member
I’ve literally been in hospital this week
No treasure hunts
No stuffed pillows
No trauma
Dad got on with it , I called when I could
The end

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Okgolightly

VIP Member
The car seat debate is really annoying. You CAN face forward earlier. It says it on the NHS website and manufacturers of car seats have to go through alsorts of testing etc and wouldn't be allowed to advertise as front facing from 15m etc if it wasn't right or safe. Lots of parents do it and it doesn't mean they don't care about their kids or their safety.
Louder for the people in the back 👏🏼👏🏼 I never know if breast vs bottle or front vs rear facing debates wind me up more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

randompenguin

C9FBEDA4-284F-4F47-AD7A-E4747329B205.jpeg

Aw shut the fuck up you lanky twat, my autistic sons barely part of his nativity and spending the whole show on his teachers knee with sensory toys. Emma there’s fuck Al wrong with him you absolute creep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Deb788

Chatty Member
Can someone retitle the thread #1000000 other people's kids issues and diagnosis

Is just me ? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 46

TattelDoDonkey

Lol at her latest story! Chester has been so ill guys (with a pic of Chester presumably at the Drs).....Gazs story, Chester in same outfit but giving it 100 at Ninja Warrior 🤦‍♀️
Did someone say munchausens?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

happymummy2

Chatty Member
New to this thread but I have been watching clink on Amazon and there this woman on it n its being doin my headin who she reminds me of it and it’s just come to me she reminds me of Emma
394D9FF5-AFB3-4848-91B4-BE769584A5C1.jpeg
55333001-B436-43A9-B9DB-E9E2C5111BA4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

SarahGard83

VIP Member
I've had heart surgery several times. Don't have a single photo from that time because I'm not an attention seeking arsehole

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

WeefBellington

VIP Member
What's the deal with this exotic looking bird hanging around their garden. Shouldn't they be trying to trap him and contacting RSPCA to see if someone is missing him?!
Gary is just too excited to have an exotic bird knocking about - his heads gone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
She literally winds me up. He does NOT have autism he’s just a spoilt brat
I work with kids on the spectrum and whilst the two are not mutually exclusive, there are so many parents who come to us seeking diagnosis and it’s just not there. We end up having to refer them to family services, because they need help parenting, so they move their kids elsewhere, go private, and just chase the issue. They’re desperate for a label because they can’t POSSIBLY be the problem. That will be Chester’s life now, a series of appointments and labels which don’t fit.

Reactions: 37
If my mum went into hospital and give me a cushion of herself and a treasure hunt she’d be heading right to a psychiatric hospital after it because she’s not all there

• Haha
Reactions: 36