Emma McVey #8 Gaz is off on another golf trip, it's probably because he's married to a drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know what happened between Emma and her mum? Seen her dad but seems something weird about her mum. Wondered if that bad female relationship ships experience is being projected onto Primrose (ie she wasn’t loved by her mother, so repeating the same to her daughter)

Reactions: 8
Who thought putting a nice marble floor down then putting herringbone in the middle of the kitchen with an island plonked on it would look good???? 🤔
also do you think she shoved those bunny comforters into both their mouths as babies as it’s strange how they both suck their ears? I’ve got 6 kids and none of them had the same little quirk one played with labels one tickled their face with it etc it’s like she’s forced them to be the same 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I think they’ve had dummies and she’s taken them away before the kids were maybe ready. But that’s just my theory because all my friends who’ve done the same, their kids suck their fingers or their comforters.

Who thought putting a nice marble floor down then putting herringbone in the middle of the kitchen with an island plonked on it would look good???? 🤔
also do you think she shoved those bunny comforters into both their mouths as babies as it’s strange how they both suck their ears? I’ve got 6 kids and none of them had the same little quirk one played with labels one tickled their face with it etc it’s like she’s forced them to be the same 🤷🏼‍♀️
She did a Q&A once where she explained that she replaced Chester's dummy with the bunny ear in order to wean him off it. Which is so ironic because he is almost 5 now and still has the bunny ear 🤦🏼‍♀️

I assume she did the same thing with Primrose.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She really wants something wrong with that child she needs to cop the duck on stupid witch 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I think Chester seems fine she is projecting autism onto him she wants to have an excuse to baby him forever now he’s at school it’s scaring her this is her way of holding him back. Just let him be a child and give him a bit more space he will find his feet at school and outside school too.

Reactions: 12
She literally winds me up. He does NOT have autism he’s just a spoilt brat

Reactions: 16
I think this is often overlooked

I thought my step son was maybe on the spectrum until I realised that my MIL caused all of his melt downs by smothering him.

He’s 12 now and in high school and still needs to know exactly who is picking him up and what time he will be going to their house and what time he will be dropped off at the next house. He screams if these things don’t happen!

Then I got to know my MIL more and realise she’s done this to all 7 grandkids because it is her obsession and not theirs! I asked her if I could pick him up 30 mins late and she started trembling and telling me the kids like to know what is happening and exactly when! I’m sorry but she didn’t have 7 grand children in a row that have this obsession!

Reactions: 7
I really don’t understand Emma, why would she want to project a problem that’s not there on her favourite child? I could understand if it was Prim (well I don’t understand but you get what I mean). Unless she just wants him to ‘need’ her forever?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I work with kids on the spectrum and whilst the two are not mutually exclusive, there are so many parents who come to us seeking diagnosis and it’s just not there. We end up having to refer them to family services, because they need help parenting, so they move their kids elsewhere, go private, and just chase the issue. They’re desperate for a label because they can’t POSSIBLY be the problem. That will be Chester’s life now, a series of appointments and labels which don’t fit.

Reactions: 37
Does anyone know where all her youtube videos are gone? They are all missing from the Emma Beadle-McVey channel?

Reactions: 2
What's the deal with this exotic looking bird hanging around their garden. Shouldn't they be trying to trap him and contacting RSPCA to see if someone is missing him?!

Reactions: 2
What's the deal with this exotic looking bird hanging around their garden. Shouldn't they be trying to trap him and contacting RSPCA to see if someone is missing him?!
Gary is just too excited to have an exotic bird knocking about - his heads gone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I think Chester seems fine she is projecting autism onto him she wants to have an excuse to baby him forever now he’s at school it’s scaring her this is her way of holding him back. Just let him be a child and give him a bit more space he will find his feet at school and outside school too.
How long has he been in school now? 4/5 weeks? Surely they would have picked up on something now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.