Emma McVey #8 Gaz is off on another golf trip, it's probably because he's married to a drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The text on this reel says a first born son is a mothers LAST true love?!!!!

What about bleeping Primrose??? She is disgusting
She would’ve been fucked if she had twin boys wouldn’t she. Or would that sentiment still apply to whichever one popped out first, even if there was seconds between them?

Reactions: 5
I just saw the son video and it got me thinking what would she have been like if Prim was a boy but with Prims appearance. It’s clear she loves the white walker because of his eyes and hair. Would a boy that looks like primrose be even less loved? At least she can dress up Prim

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Gender disappointment is real, and it’s rough but most people aren’t insensitive enough to slap it on the internet for their daughter to find in a few years and take to therapy.

Reactions: 18

Vile. Even more absurd is the fact she’s not given herself some leg room for when the kids turn 18 and Gaz inevitably dumps her.

She won’t find love again as she’ll probably be knee deep in legal proceedings (to legitimise a loophole so she can marry the White Walker.) 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Shes bleeping unhinged poor prim :( and the comments lapping her up ugh

Reactions: 6
She doesn't like that girl does she. She wanted a girl version of chester and got a girl version of Gary instead. Very bleeping weird individual is Emma. I hope that WHEN they break up, gary takes because he's clearly the only parent who cares.

Reactions: 17
What IS that "last true love" video all about. I mean come on Emma. Tell us you have a favourite without telling us.

I often wonder if she has this child on a pedestal because this was the child who "tamed" Gary? By the time they had the daughter... he was already daddy dearest. But the boy? The boy changed his ways. I wonder if that's part of the reason she adores him so much? 🤔

Reactions: 11
A girl I know is like this. At the time her fella was a up and coming lower league football player and he was always shaving around behind her back. Once she got pregnant with their daughter he calmed down a lot (still cheated on her once or twice but in comparison to before that was tame). He then made it into the premier league. They are now married with a couple of kids and he behaves himself now, especially since he’s now playing lower league football. She only put up with it because of the lifestyle he provided her which is why she holds the daughter in such high esteem cos otherwise he would of definitely finished with her once he hit the premier league clubs if they didn’t have the daughter
What IS that "last true love" video all about. I mean come on Emma. Tell us you have a favourite without telling us.

I often wonder if she has this child on a pedestal because this was the child who "tamed" Gary? By the time they had the daughter... he was already daddy dearest. But the boy? The boy changed his ways. I wonder if that's part of the reason she adores him so much? 🤔

Reactions: 4
"Im that mum with massive choking hazards arounds the house"
No wonder her kids are brats, high on sugar available to them whenever they want!

Reactions: 3
New to this thread but I have been watching clink on Amazon and there this woman on it n its being doin my headin who she reminds me of it and it’s just come to me she reminds me of Emma
394D9FF5-AFB3-4848-91B4-BE769584A5C1.jpeg
55333001-B436-43A9-B9DB-E9E2C5111BA4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
New to this thread but I have been watching clink on Amazon and there this woman on it n its being doin my headin who she reminds me of it and it’s just come to me she reminds me of Emma View attachment 1647260View attachment 1647261
Oh my god... there's a girl on TikTok (can't remember her name, I don't follow her she just pops up every now and then) and she does these "mean girl" videos in a Liverpool accent and when I saw that picture I thought it was her and now I am totally going to connect her with Emma too.

Reactions: 4
Oh my god... there's a girl on TikTok (can't remember her name, I don't follow her she just pops up every now and then) and she does these "mean girl" videos in a Liverpool accent and when I saw that picture I thought it was her and now I am totally going to connect her with Emma too.
Omg I've not seen that girl on tiktok on my fyp for ages but she's the spit of emma 😂

Omg I've not seen that girl on tiktok on my fyp for ages but she's the spit of emma 😂
Is it this one?? 🤣🤣🤣 everytime I watch her she reminds me of Emma.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No wonder she doesn’t go out anymore with Gary coz I bet this is what she was like 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.