Emma McVey #8 Gaz is off on another golf trip, it's probably because he's married to a drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sorry when I first saw it I think it was the floor underneath 🙈 it looks like my floor when we pulled up the carpet to lay a new one. Each to their own though I suppose?

Reactions: 5
Im sorry when I first saw it I think it was the floor underneath 🙈 it looks like my floor when we pulled up the carpet to lay a new one. Each to their own though I suppose?
Me too! It looks like concrete floor with bits of underlay stuck on it!

What is Emma’s actual personality? Outside of her supposed ‘sicknesses?’ I was blocked by her a few months back, so wondering if she’s grown a shred of personality/individuality (outside her munchausens) in the interim.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What is Emma’s actual personality? Outside of her supposed ‘sicknesses?’ I was blocked by her a few months back, so wondering if she’s grown a shred of personality/individuality (outside her munchausens) in the interim.
She doesn't have one.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her personality revolves around avoiding acknowledging Gaz's geordie shore career and his nasty shore co-workers

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh god she’s a nightmare isn’t she! Been following this thread for as long as I can’t remember. She’s proper cringe n the worst mother to that boy poor bane, seriously talk about putting your own tit on the kids. Luckily primrose sees through her narc mum, duck that not chance hun

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My son’s teddy was mine first, it’s 15 years old and looks in better shape than those comforters 🤢

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.