Emma McVey #8 Gaz is off on another golf trip, it's probably because he's married to a drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiiiii just here from the GS thread lol. Can someone give me a run down on Emma and why we all dislike her? 😛
She's a hypochondriac
She's desperate for Chester to be diagnosed with something
She loves Chester and doesn't bother about Primrose

Reactions: 8
She's a hypochondriac
She's desperate for Chester to be diagnosed with something
She loves Chester and doesn't bother about Primrose
She also has a really really serious heart condition that needs urgent surgery which she has put off due to every lame excise you can think of! Think she is over exaggerating her health conditions and those of Chesters

Reactions: 9
Hiiiii just here from the GS thread lol. Can someone give me a run down on Emma and why we all dislike her? 😛
Because she’s trying to turn Chester into one of those men that still lives with their mum when they’re 60

Reactions: 6
What health condition does she reckon chester has

She is probably loving sleep in with him she is going to cause that child so many issues and when they tell her he isn't autistic either she will properly have a melt down
Sorry i am playing catch up does she think he is on the autism spectrum?
The bedroom thing freaked me not gonna lie

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She’s dropped hints that she thinks he’s autistic- mentioning certain stereotypical characteristics such as not liking loud noises etc, but constantly contradicting herself, which leads most people to believe it’s something she’s reaching for.

Reactions: 3
Why on earth is he in a pram so embarrassing 🙈 there’s no reason at all why he cannot walk she baby’s him too much

Reactions: 11
We had our son in a pushchair when he started school for long trips, but he’d just turned 4 (two days before school started). Perhaps it’s to stop him running off so she doesn’t have to chase him with her weak heart?
Oh, wait…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This child manages to walk around a school all day, assuming the teachers don't carry him 🙄 why on earth would he need to be either carried or put in a pushchair. Also the rag is back in his mouth 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That kid legged it up the steps in Manchester Arena, is able to run around soft play centres every week and I would imagine does PE at school yet needs a pram for a day trip to London? Surely all those trips they used to take to the shopping centre in Leeds would’ve been good practice for him.

Reactions: 9
I have a feeling she's taking him for Autism assessments in London. (Only after it was mentioned here though of course! that if she felt he had it they have more than enough money to go private) That's twice she taken Chester into London during school time but not letting on why. Would make sence why she's now took him in a pushchair to add to the forever pretending he can't cope around people/busy places.

Reactions: 10
Also, I’m impressed at how understanding her chronic heart condition is and can come and go when it’s convenient for her. Imagine being able to walk around London while pushing an almost 5 year old kid and shopping bags whilst you’re supposedly needing serious cardiac surgery!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.