Emma McVey #8 Gaz is off on another golf trip, it's probably because he's married to a drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See bad judgement going for Gaz but I deffo think she only went for Bear to show Gaz she could move on. There's just zero other explanation he's bleeping VILE. I'd rather have a conversation with Emma that look at Bear.
True, she may have got with Bear initially in the villa for that reason. But he cheated on her during the show, and yet they were still a couple a few months later when he was on CBB. So I still don’t understand her logic.

Reactions: 4
Lillie has had so much surgery! A friend went to uni with her and has a pic before it all. Wow is all I can say. Her whole chin/jaw was redone.

Now she’s with some mid rate footy player. She used to be with Gary Gardner when she was a teen.
---
Lillie pre surgery

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Lillie has had so much surgery! A friend went to uni with her and has a pic before it all. Wow is all I can say. Her whole chin/jaw was redone.

Now she’s with some mid rate footy player. She used to be with Gary Gardner when she was a teen.
---
Lillie pre surgery
Whos Gary Gardner?

---
Lillie pre surgery
Your friend sent you a photo of her pre surgery and you've posted it on a thread about her exes wife? Poor girl, I hope she doesn't consider your friend a pal

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Your friend sent you a photo of her pre surgery and you've posted it on a thread about her exes wife? Poor girl, I hope she doesn't consider your friend a pal
This wasn’t sent to me recently. I found it on a WhatsApp chat from years ago! Probably is a bit savage sharing it.

I’ll delete it now 😊
---
Whos Gary Gardner?
Some football player. Think Lillie thought she was gonna be some big time wag

25FD5B8F-582B-43C8-BB5D-9A09AF5D4750.jpeg

What do we reckon she’s had done then? I think cheek, chin and jaw filler. Nose job. Lip filler. Veneers. Maybe a brow lift.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Im still not over the naked pics 😂😂 the way she comes across now you’d think she was a frigid nun 😂😂

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe I’m saying this but she kind of looks good there!? I mean it’s obviously a huge improvement. And she doesn’t look ridiculous like Charlotte Crosby, Talia Oatway, Chloe Ferry etc. She is kind of pretty now. Shame about her awful personality.

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe I’m saying this but she kind of looks good there!? I mean it’s obviously a huge improvement. And she doesn’t look ridiculous like Charlotte Crosby, Talia Oatway, Chloe Ferry etc. She is kind of pretty now. Shame about her awful personality.
I was gonna say this I think she’s actually pretty. But she’s a turd rolled in glitter everything underneath the pretty glitter is shite.
And I think we can safely say him and Aaron aren’t mates anymore he hasn’t wished him luck tonight

yeah she's a really annoying human but have to say her work has massively improved her face. One of the few who hasn't got carried away with it and over inflating their lips etc

Reactions: 9
It’s the irony of when she’s mean to other women for being fat or ugly when she used to be such a munter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Haven’t been here in a while but just had a nose on Gaz’s profile and seen the video of Chester on his mini dirt bike. That child does not have sensory bleeping issues. The noise, speed and unpredictability of riding that bike would be too overwhelming if he did. They are two stupid bleeping idiots when it comes to parenting 😤

Reactions: 19
Since her op she’s not mentioned about Chester’s issues? And she’s posting more with primrose. Wonder if she will now after shes read this?? 😂

Reactions: 7
Disgusting that promise isn’t properly harnessed in the car anymore! I don’t care what she says it’s ridiculous she’s three years old.

Reactions: 2
Disgusting that promise isn’t properly harnessed in the car anymore! I don’t care what she says it’s ridiculous she’s three years old.
She should be rear facing still! Her bones aren’t ready for forward facing, a seatbelt is safer than harnessed when front facing (when 4/5years plus that is) but ofcourse rear facing is safer than both of these and she should have bought her a 25kg erf seat before being forward facing in a hbb with a belt, but these influencers won’t be told… until they have a crash and wish they would have listened I’m sure!🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.