Emma McVey #8 Gaz is off on another golf trip, it's probably because he's married to a drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She couldn’t control the narrative around Chesta when she was in hospital and Gaz posted videos of the sensory overloaded riddled with anxiety little boy flying along on a pushbike without stabilisers. Oh oh so she’s probably going project onto the second option now.
We pretty much posted the same thing. Great minds think alike and all that jazz ;)

She's dangerous to those kids with her fucked up ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She's such a prick. I swear to god if she starts projecting it all onto Primrose now, then she needs reporting because it will be so bleeping obvious she's done it because there's obviously nothing wrong with Chester so it's plan B. She's disgusting and needs help. Gaz is a bleep for not saying anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Never posted here but just wanted to say can’t get over that soft play they have in their house!!!!

Reactions: 4
If only 2013 Gary could see 2023 Gary he would run a mile 🤣🤣 I bet he never thought he’d end up with this looney and I still say to this day say he only stuck with Emma because he walked out on pregnant Charlotte barely a year earlier. He couldn’t walk away from another pregnant woman the backlash would of risked his career he got so much tit for what he did to Charlotte (and rightly so) imagine if he did it twice

• Haha
Reactions: 35
From a stunning top model, to this feral looking weasel. Oh Gaz, you had it coming! 😂
How did I miss Fanny annie?! Makes sense now, as I couldn’t work out why Gaz went with her cos she didn’t seem his type.. it would be cos he could brag about his model gf, even though she’s got a face like a moist monster munch

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She makes sure to get her chest scar in the pictures anyway, just incase we would forget or didnt know.

Reactions: 7
How long do we think until he leaves her? Was thinking she got pregnant with Chester then he couldn’t leave her as his reputation was still bad after Charlotte. Then prim has come along and the heart surgery… or do we recon it’ll be one of this they’re married forever and she accepts he’ll play away so long as she gets to stay in the house with lord Chester forever

Reactions: 7
Maybe I’m wrong. But her diet doesn’t seem to be good for her health problems? She looks like she barely eats and when she does post something she eats it’s like she’s constantly on a diet which just isn’t necessary for her frame?

Reactions: 6
Maybe I’m wrong. But her diet doesn’t seem to be good for her health problems? She looks like she barely eats and when she does post something she eats it’s like she’s constantly on a diet which just isn’t necessary for her frame?
She used to sit in bed and eat share size packs of choc and haribo so I think it looks like the dr has told her to change her diet. It looks a lot healthier these days. She didn't seem to gain weight on all the junk food either!

At it again I see. Sharing a bottle of the ordinary but hiding what it actually is so you click the link! It should be banned

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Gaz’s ex Lillie is a nice girl, but I don’t get the hype aesthetically. She reminds me of a more masculine Karren Brady. Poor judgment that she not only fell for Gaz, but Stephen bloody Bear too.

(PS. Thanks to whoever posted the Ex on the Beach series links to the other poster. 👍)

Reactions: 13
Gaz’s ex Lillie is a nice girl, but I don’t get the hype aesthetically. She reminds me of a more masculine Karren Brady. Poor judgment that she not only fell for Gaz, but Stephen bloody Bear too.

(PS. Thanks to whoever posted the Ex on the Beach series links to the other poster. 👍)
See bad judgement going for Gaz but I deffo think she only went for Bear to show Gaz she could move on. There's just zero other explanation he's bleeping VILE. I'd rather have a conversation with Emma that look at Bear.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She should’ve got with Hawley. He was also interested in her, is better looking than Bear (and isn’t an actual psychopath) and would’ve been a much bigger kick in the dick for Gaz because they were mates.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.