Emma McVey #8 Gaz is off on another golf trip, it's probably because he's married to a drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody has made it about themselves at all 😂😂😂😂
We'll have to agree to disagree then, I can tell you what age at least three people on here turned their kids, most getting defensive 🤷🏻‍♀️
most of them aren't in reference to Emma and Gaz, you also stated no one mentioned they turned their kid at 10 month then the poster who did literally replied so tbh I'd probably read the posts before responding 👌🏽

We'll have to agree to disagree then, I can tell you what age at least three people on here turned their kids, most getting defensive 🤷🏻‍♀️
most of them aren't in reference to Emma and Gaz, you also stated no one mentioned they turned their kid at 10 month then the poster who did literally replied so tbh I'd probably read the posts before responding 👌🏽
I didn't see anyone had said it, I said that. This is boring me now.

Reactions: 2
Can we stop arguing with each other and go back to bashing Emma and Gaz please ? 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
I'm so glad I'm child free so I can just ignore these pointless arguments and not feel like i'm the best/worst mother based on how they sit in a car :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
For me it wasn’t about rear facing or foward facing it was the fact she’s just got a seatbelt round her rather than a 3 point harness, I just feel she’s too young. But very happy to move on from this chat now 😂

Reactions: 3
Definitely front Vs rear for me. People saying it's wrong and unsafe and selfish are almost certainly accusing of not caring about the kid. I mean, they could fasten Primrose in better but still... My little boy is forward facing and he's 3. Perfectly safe. He's got such long legs rear facing wouldn't have made sense. My little girl is 15m but little, so we're not doing it whilst she's still comfy.
---

And I did my research to make sure my little boy would be safe and he is. So can we agree to disagree that we don't make other parents feel tit about their choices? Like I said, it says it on the NHS and many other reputable sites and articles so..
Actually think the hole car seat thing is worse than bottle ft breastfeed😪🤣 my youngest child got sick when she was ff hated it so I changed her around it was so stressful 😫
---
Only if you’ve got your kids rear facing till they’re 18 😂😂
That be the next thing🤣 someone told me they should rear facing until 6 my 5 year old would have a heart attack 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm so glad I'm child free so I can just ignore these pointless arguments and not feel like i'm the best/worst mother based on how they sit in a car :LOL: :LOL:
I’m a mum of 3 and I saw my son eating a McDonald’s chip out of his (forward facing 🤣) car seat the other day…. We haven’t had McDonald’s for 2 weeks. I don’t get involved in the mums net debates either loool

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The self righteousness of the car seat brigade is astounding, but I especially love how posters are saying we aren’t here to judge 🤨🧐😏 Its tattle that’s EXACTLY why we are here 🤣

PS: I sling my kids into the boot and hope for the best 🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The self righteousness of the car seat brigade is astounding, but I especially love how posters are saying we aren’t here to judge 🤨🧐😏 Its tattle that’s EXACTLY why we are here 🤣

PS: I sling my kids into the boot and hope for the best 🙏🏻
Other parents on here. Judging the person the thread is about is different. Bullying and judging other parents isn't what it's about. Honestly 🙃😂

Reactions: 6
I’m really confused by their house, it looks massive from the outside and I know they have the soft play in the garage but have we only seen the open plan living/kitchen/dining room? Is this down the one story extended part? What’s going on in the rest of the house?

Reactions: 5
His hair is rankkkkk. PLEASE cut it. Your child doesn’t look good 🤢

Reactions: 5
He's got the hair she wishes primrose had. Which is why she won't cut it. But it looks terrible, it's not curly. It's 10% curl and the rest is frizz. Baffled.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.