Emma McVey #8 Gaz is off on another golf trip, it's probably because he's married to a drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Gaz (when he appeared for the first time with Charlotte) on Ex on the Beach got with an absolute knockout of a girl who nearly won Britain’s Next Top Model. Can’t believe he ended up with the whinging rat-faced Emma. 😱 But then again he has the face of Herman Munster and the personality of a plank of wood, so he got what he deserved.
Anita was her name she is gorgeous apparently they didn't last long when they got back they was rumours that Charlotte and gary had a shag or two when they got back and it seems like he got together with Lillie not long after it sounded such a mess I may be remembering this wrong tho haha

Reactions: 3
I really don't see the attraction with Lillie. I didn't find her attractive and I thought she was a right sap.

It must've been awful finding out about Gaz's cheating and stuff while they were in the EOTB villa. However, Bear treated her like a proper dick while they in there and she stupidly stayed with him only for him to embarrass her on Big Brother. Part of me thinks she's got a secret fetish for being humiliated by z-listers on national tv.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
From a stunning top model, to this feral looking weasel. Oh Gaz, you had it coming! 😂
I didn’t realise she’d sold her gash for cash!!!!!😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 No wonder she wants to hide chester from the world who wants to see their mum like that!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I saw Gaz with Chester at the waterpark this morning. They had a DJ playing and it was singularly the loudest place I think I have ever been 🤣 I was with my cousin and it was so loud it frightened her baby. Chester was loving it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I saw Gaz with Chester at the waterpark this morning. They had a DJ playing and it was singularly the loudest place I think I have ever been 🤣 I was with my cousin and it was so loud it frightened her baby. Chester was loving it 🤣
Love tattlers in the wild 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I really don't see the attraction with Lillie. I didn't find her attractive and I thought she was a right sap.

It must've been awful finding out about Gaz's cheating and stuff while they were in the EOTB villa. However, Bear treated her like a proper dick while they in there and she stupidly stayed with him only for him to embarrass her on Big Brother. Part of me thinks she's got a secret fetish for being humiliated by z-listers on national tv.
She might be a sap but she's pretty.
---
From a stunning top model, to this feral looking weasel. Oh Gaz, you had it coming! 😂
NO bleeping WAY. IS THAT HER? she's rank

Reactions: 2
I’ve just watched a snippet of the og shore when Emma’s pregnant with primrose (not that you could tell) and they’re going on about how Gary is Chester’s favourite and he does all fun things with him and the look on Emma’s face wa a picture. is this where she started to be obsessed with Chester and molly coddled him so he wouldn’t leave her side?

Reactions: 8
Wasn't she supposed to be laid up for a few months after the surgery? If so, how is she able to take Primrose on a little shopping trip? It's funny how poor little Chester who is terrified of loud noises was loving the cinema trip or is she now trying to flip it so Chester is fine and Primrose has the sensory issues?

Reactions: 9
She couldn’t control the narrative around Chesta when she was in hospital and Gaz posted videos of the sensory overloaded riddled with anxiety little boy flying along on a pushbike without stabilisers. Oh oh so she’s probably going project onto the second option now.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.