Emma McVey #8 Gaz is off on another golf trip, it's probably because he's married to a drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck off šŸ˜‚ ā€œGary can you take a photo of me lying hereā€ sorry Emma, even after your op, Iā€™m afraid you still have a sickness šŸ¤Ŗ
Eee this is deffo already printed out and framed on top of hers and Chesterā€™s bed so she can remind him about how sick his mum is and how he can never leave her šŸ« 

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Eee this is deffo already printed out and framed on top of hers and Chesterā€™s bed so she can remind him about how sick his mum is and how he can never leave her šŸ« 
Hope Gaz has got some of that geordie shore money left over the pay for a lifetime of therapy for Chester šŸ„²

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That photo is creeeeeepy, she looks like sheā€™s so pleased with herself and actually happy to be there. from a hospital bedā€¦ bleeping loon

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Emma is definitely one of those people who checks-in at the hospital or doctors on Facebook

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Canā€™t believe what Iā€™ve just been told, not the news I needed to hear today but we move - Emma McVey Beadle is at the hospital

Comments

Insane news Wifey heads gone - Parsnip McVey

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anybody ever read the "love you forever" book. Emma definitely gives me those vibes of the mum who sneaks into his house crawls across her adult sons floor when everybody's in bed to hold him whilst he sleeps šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I love the way she had to tell us that she was vomiting all over herself and crying after the pic was taken. Obviously not that bad hun šŸ˜‚ sheā€™s so dramatic you can tell she gets a buzz from being ill/in hospital

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So Gaz (when he appeared for the first time with Charlotte) on Ex on the Beach got with an absolute knockout of a girl who nearly won Britainā€™s Next Top Model. Canā€™t believe he ended up with the whinging rat-faced Emma. šŸ˜± But then again he has the face of Herman Munster and the personality of a plank of wood, so he got what he deserved.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So Gaz (when he appeared for the first time with Charlotte) on Ex on the Beach got with an absolute knockout of a girl who nearly won Britainā€™s Next Top Model. Canā€™t believe he ended up with the whinging rat-faced Emma. šŸ˜± But then again he has the face of Herman Munster and the personality of a plank of wood, so he got what he deserved.
Anyone know her IG I wanna see?

Remember when he dated Lillie - she was much better than this Emma. I reckon he regrets that one ending

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.