Emma McVey #8 Gaz is off on another golf trip, it's probably because he's married to a drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's maybe just staying there to help Gaz while Emma is recovering.

Reactions: 3
Is Emma’s mum about or in her life?

Also Gary’s parents are they about much?

They seem to just cut everyone off, it’s so bloody odd!!

Reactions: 10
Is Emma’s mum about or in her life?

Also Gary’s parents are they about much?

They seem to just cut everyone off, it’s so bloody odd!!
She speaks to his family like tit. When she was pregnant with Primrose, Gaz's grandad was like "oh sometimes when you have 2 closely aged you can find it hard to juggle and it's daunting etc." Everyone agreed except Emma who SNAPPED at him and basically said she wouldn't do that. She proper snapped. So they probably don't want to be around the runt.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
So she’s been on the school run, to Aldi & whatever park thing they took Chester to ride his bike…. Fair enough if she needs to get out a little to not feel cooped up but it’s been 5 days since she got home

Reactions: 6
She speaks to his family like tit. When she was pregnant with Primrose, Gaz's grandad was like "oh sometimes when you have 2 closely aged you can find it hard to juggle and it's daunting etc." Everyone agreed except Emma who SNAPPED at him and basically said she wouldn't do that. She proper snapped. So they probably don't want to be around the runt.
Heads gone

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she’s been on the school run, to Aldi & whatever park thing they took Chester to ride his bike…. Fair enough if she needs to get out a little to not feel cooped up but it’s been 5 days since she got home
queen of overstimulation. Them kids were playing mario kart this morning? Are they able to just paint or just basically play on their own? Or just sit quietly? Prob no

Reactions: 9
I've had heart surgery several times. Don't have a single photo from that time because I'm not an attention seeking hole

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
duck off 😂 “Gary can you take a photo of me lying here” sorry Emma, even after your op, I’m afraid you still have a sickness 🤪
Honestly wtf. If my partner took a picture of me like that after an op it would only be for him to use it to take the mick out of me forever. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She only posted it because in her mind she thought she looked good despite the surgery

Reactions: 7
I don’t even think it’s that …. She just loves being ill!
She prob made him take it to show the kids and frighten them to death that mummy’s ill. As mothers we want to protect our kids at whatever cost. I was in icu and the kids never got told. I used to put makeup on as I looked like death warmed up. She just likes them to be frightened of losing her which is sick in the head. You don’t tell young kids like that she needs help

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She makes me so mad! I’m all for honesty with your kids to a point (my mum is having an operation in 2 weeks and we’ve told our 5 year old she’s going to have her eyes mended) but this is sick

Reactions: 5
She prob made him take it to show the kids and frighten them to death that mummy’s ill. As mothers we want to protect our kids at whatever cost. I was in icu and the kids never got told. I used to put makeup on as I looked like death warmed up. She just likes them to be frightened of losing her which is sick in the head. You don’t tell young kids like that she needs help
This!!!! When I was in icu, I FaceTimed my daughter and even though she was too young to understand, she didn’t really know where I was. Even if she was older I would just say I’m in hospital the doctors are making mummy better and I’ll be home soon. And that’s it 🤷🏼‍♀️ what’s the need for the OTT treasure hunts!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.