Emma McVey #8 Gaz is off on another golf trip, it's probably because he's married to a drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine his future girlfriend getting into his bed and finding that 😂😂
Dee Dee won’t even let him have a gf. She’s gunna be going through his phone and controlling his internet access at 18. She’s going to be one of those overbearing mums who won’t let you leave the house ever.

Reactions: 8
Can you imagine his future girlfriend getting into his bed and finding that 😂😂

Yep he’s 18 and gf gets into bed and suddenly Emma pops up inbetween them .. now now chessypoo you can’t sleep without mummy wummy!

While primrose is left to sleep in a shed … 😂 shouldn’t laugh but duck me that woman is mentally fucked up and she’s bleeping those kiddos up!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In his double bed with the Emma pillows, cardboard cutouts, photo print blanket and a slideshow of photos projected onto the ceiling.
Emma mattress
Can you imagine her post on the first night home. So glad to be back in bed with Gary again after a week away it's been lonely.
Lol jk
Chester just said that he misses sleeping with mummy. Aww I've missed that too son but I'm back now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
New to this thread, but can someone tell me what surgery she had please? Been watching from afar but she started doing my head in (and Chesters hair!) So skipped a lot of her stories... now I'm being nosey ha

Reactions: 3
New to this thread, but can someone tell me what surgery she had please? Been watching from afar but she started doing my head in (and Chesters hair!) So skipped a lot of her stories... now I'm being nosey ha
By the looks of it she got her toenail removed 🤣🤣 she made a big deal out of nothing

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She obviously did have open heart surgery as you can see the scar down the centre of her chest

Reactions: 4
It’s normal to be honest. I had open heart surgery on a Tuesday and was discharged the following Tuesday. As long as you’re able to eat, go to toilet yourself and walk up a flight of stairs then they’ll have you home!

Reactions: 8
Why is she saying she’s got to spend months in her pjs?? Does heart surgery stop you from getting dressed??? bleeping psycho

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I said earlier my dad was home in 48 hours after a triple bypass! You’re not supposed to lift your arms above your head so he lived in PJs and flannel button downs- far too down market for Emma 🙄

Reactions: 6
Just reading the comments on the post of Chester asleep with the Emma pillow 🤣🤣🤣 There’s some pretty bleeping weird people out there all bigging her up in the comments. It’s made me laugh if anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wouldn’t whether Emma’s going to let Gaz out of his cage for the night to go and watch Aaron fight Mayweather this month or whether she’ll blag she’s too sick 🙄

• Haha
I wouldn’t whether Emma’s going to let Gaz out of his cage for the night to go and watch Aaron fight Mayweather this month or whether she’ll blag she’s too sick 🙄
That depends on who else is going surely 😂 any of the other cast? No chance. Except maybe James and sticky Ricky

Reactions: 2
Gaz’s stories about the kids party, how awkward knowing lots of those parents probably know your Geordie Shore history and have heard all the parsnip stories 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Gaz’s stories about the kids party, how awkward knowing lots of those parents probably know your Geordie Shore history and have heard all the parsnip stories 😂😂
Plus, he’s dumb as a post so unlikely to be able to hold a conversation with the other parents 🙈

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.