Emma McVey #8 Gaz is off on another golf trip, it's probably because he's married to a drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iโ€™ve literally been in hospital this week
No treasure hunts
No stuffed pillows
No trauma
Dad got on with it , I called when I could
The end

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I think it has only been about a week! I mean it isn't very nice to be away from the kids for a week in hospital, but half the influencers on Instagram have just left their kids for a week to go to a hotel opening in Dubai, it's hardly the end of the world ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 19
Iโ€™ve literally been in hospital this week
No treasure hunts
No stuffed pillows
No trauma
Dad got on with it , I called when I could
The end
Same when I was in hospital I had 5 at home and the two oldest came and said hello then were more bothered about going to the playroom to play ๐Ÿ˜‚ itโ€™s not normal what sheโ€™s doing itโ€™s a form of emotional abuse and it needs stopping
Ps. I hope youโ€™re feeling better
---

I think it has only been about a week! I mean it isn't very nice to be away from the kids for a week in hospital, but half the influencers on Instagram have just left their kids for a week to go to a hotel opening in Dubai, it's hardly the end of the world ๐Ÿคฃ
Exactly. If sheโ€™d gone away for the weekend with gaz would she do all this?? Sheโ€™s projecting her insecurity on her kids and itโ€™s so wrong

Reactions: 13
Omg new to this thread but I can not believe her latest posts. That photo thing in bed with her???? What the actual fu*k!!! That is nothing but weird.
' Daddy and Grandad did so well looking after the kids'
Why does it take 2 adults to look after a 5 and 3 year old ๐Ÿ˜‚ I have 2 children 13 months apart and I managed fine while my husband worked 50 hrs a week. I didn't need an extra adult to help me. It's laughable it really is!

Reactions: 17
Why is she not letting them be distracted. When my dad was in hospital when I was younger my mum hardly mentioned him because thatโ€™s when weโ€™d get upset lol. They arenโ€™t going to forget you in a week Emma!!! Fair enough taking them to see her but thatโ€™s all they need to do

Reactions: 15
If my mum went into hospital and give me a cushion of herself and a treasure hunt sheโ€™d be heading right to a psychiatric hospital after it because sheโ€™s not all there

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Sick of this woman now. The duck is that cushion? If I suggested that when I went into hospital, I'd not be coming out I'd have been thrown in the bin. She's crazy. Like actually bat tit bleeping crazy.

Primrose will be like "wish she'd bleeping duck off and disappear". Rank.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm guessing all these 'complications' are due to her waif like figure. She really doesn't help herself does she? Also she's so OTT with everything isn't she. The kids are more than fine without her, which she probably can't stand!

Reactions: 16
Doesn't he have night terrors? He does now if he didn't before ๐Ÿ’€ I think I'd wet the bed if I rolled over and saw that in the night!
Seriously though, this is the opportunity to wean him off her, she's made him far too dependent on her and this is just making it worse. She's scared he'll forget her and the kid has no chance to. She's made this situation far worse by making such a big deal of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Doesn't he have night terrors? He does now if he didn't before ๐Ÿ’€ I think I'd wet the bed if I rolled over and saw that in the night!
Seriously though, this is the opportunity to wean him off her, she's made him far too dependent on her and this is just making it worse. She's scared he'll forget her and the kid has no chance to. She's made this situation far worse by making such a big deal of it.
Would that cushion not terrify a kid? You roll over thinking itโ€™s your mum and go for a cuddle but thereโ€™s no body ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Would that cushion not terrify a kid? You roll over thinking itโ€™s your mum and go for a cuddle but thereโ€™s no body ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Hmm come to think of it, no body? It's more like his mum than we thought ๐Ÿคฃ probably not noticing the difference.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Things we have learnt about Dee Dee, The kids are completely fine without her, Dee Dee doesnโ€™t need to stay in a double bed with Chester, and he doesnโ€™t need Dee Dee to drop him off to school. What we all knew!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So Iโ€™ve just gone back and re looked at Emmaโ€™s bat tit post about the pillow. Anyway I rewatched the videos, tell me you have a favourite child. Chestaaaas photo had a long message and love you with kisses. Primrose got one line. No kisses. No love you.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.