Emma McVey #8 Gaz is off on another golf trip, it's probably because he's married to a drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His lordship has never looked as happy as he has done since Emma has been in hospital! I know we only see snippets and not their full day, but as an outsider looking in from what has been posted it couldn't be any more obvious. Backs up what most have been saying all along that there is only 1 person whos the problem or should I say projecting the problems.

Reactions: 19
My boyfriend saw Emma in hospital last night! I asked him if she had lord Chester surgically attached to her but apparently not 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder where Chester is sleeping 🤔 surprised Emma hasn’t forced the hospital to let him stay
The thing is it would of done him good for her to be away. He's now had to to get used to sleeping without her. Which he must be doing well because you know how they'd tell insta if not! But I bet my left arm that Emma don't use this to her advantage and jumps right back into bed with him when she's home until he's at least 35

Reactions: 15
I honestly couldn’t imagine me and my fella not sharing a bed yeno, we have 2 kids 3 and under and once they’re in bed and all the little jobs for the night have been done there’s nothing better then us climbing into bed to catch up about our day and carry on our series. The fact she chooses to share a bed with Chester over Gaz speaks volumes for how the marriage is still going purely for the kids sake

Reactions: 32
One helmet on in all of those stories riding bikes and "horses". It makes me furious. All these people, "I love my kids so much . . . ." Put a bleeping helmet on them then.

Reactions: 1
Those kids have thousands and thousands of pounds worth of toys, they’re overstimulated to death! Do they ever just sit down quiet and read a book? Anyway looks like Chester’s coping so well without his deranged mother at home. Maybe she needs an annexe to live in and just gets day visits from the kids 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Those kids have thousands and thousands of pounds worth of toys, they’re overstimulated to death! Do they ever just sit down quiet and read a book? Anyway looks like Chester’s coping so well without his deranged mother at home. Maybe she needs an annexe to live in and just gets day visits from the kids 😂😂😂
They do so many activities in a day. Especially on the weekends now Chesta is at school. Sunday past they baked buns, played in the soft play at home, went golfing, went to the hospital, went on bike ride/ walk..I’m sure there was another activity thrown in there or maybe two more but surely that’s way too much in one day or I’m just a lazy witch 🤣🤣 the weekend before they also done a crazy amount of stuff during the day

Reactions: 9
ffs look at Chesters hair on Emma’s story 💀 when will she cut it?? There’s no way gary is ok with that it will be Emma

Reactions: 5
Anyone notice how on Emma’s story she’s posted pics of the kids with the pictures she put in their treasure hunts as someone said on here they opened the presents and didn’t even look at the photo 😂 hi Emma!! 👋🏻

Reactions: 8
Omg just saw the picture of Chestaaa in bed with that bloody cushion and came straight here 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Emma must have had to search really hard to find a pic with her and Primrose!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.