Emma McVey #8 Gaz is off on another golf trip, it's probably because he's married to a drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chester’s 20 Rothman’s a day voice gives me the fear.

Also Emma really IS very sick, but not in the way she wants to be, just sick in the effin head.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Here it is! It’s freaking me out!
The second I saw this I was like “wtf is that” 😂 I genuinely used to really like her when they were on geordie ogs and thought she seemed really down to earth, then I followed her on Instagram. She’s just completely lost the plot

---

The sound of that toy car hurt my ears so how’s Chester coping? With his sensory issues….. they seem to disappear when Emma’s out the pic

Reactions: 6
if they aren’t going to cut his hair short he should at least be having trims he’s 5 years old the ends are just like rats tails!

Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20230129_103311_Instagram.jpg
why do they need loads planned to keep them busy?? They have a soft play in the house for god sake! So annoying how they need the kids doing things 24/7!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m sorry but talk about putting the fear of god into your kids!!!! They don’t need to know anything ffs! Mummy’s poorly that’s it. They’re going to think she’s going to drop dead any minute it’s absolutely cruel to be like this to your own kids 🤬
Exactly. The fact that she’s also just on oxygen and not having aspiration or chest tubes tells me this isn’t a major on deaths door problem.

They are sick that they are milking it like this and scaring those kids. No you don’t have to share every single little thing on SM, things can be kept private it’s a choice to post it’s not the law that you have to post everything. Pair of pricks. 🤬

I don’t like Emma/gaz but trolling children is vile. “Kid is freaky lookin enough as it is” …. He’s literally a child
The rules are clear, not to criticise or make fun of children. I'm surprised the mods don't do anything to stop it. Making fun of them is vile.

Reactions: 5
Dont understand why he cant handle two small children alone and hes need daily "support" from the grandparents. They are his kids and he cant even look after them for a day

Reactions: 21
Dont understand why he cant handle two small children alone and hes need daily "support" from the grandparents. They are his kids and he cant even look after them for a day
Typical situation where they would say "daddy day care" etc when it's literally just the other parent being a parent

Reactions: 9
It must be a man thing cos when I was in hospital my daughters dad wanted a medal for looking after his own child and by that, I mean putting her in nursery 4 days a week and getting my family to help too.. I mean yeah it was needed but I look after my child daily, where’s my well done🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She also had pjs on so mustn’t have a chest wound.
Also they won’t cut his hair as they know it won’t be curly once chopped

Reactions: 4
She also had pjs on so mustn’t have a chest wound.
Also they won’t cut his hair as they know it won’t be curly once chopped
I had heart surgery last year and had PJs on over my bandaged up chest wound. You have to have button up ones as you can’t lift your arms for a good while.

Reactions: 2
Typical situation where they would say "daddy day care" etc when it's literally just the other parent being a parent
I had my hair done Saturday and said Daddy day care to my partner and he was like "being a dad you mean" hahahaha. I'm really lucky that he'll just do it. He gets overwhelmed if he does bath time on his own with them both because my two go WILD hahahaha and he's like "one will try put his head in the water and the other tries to get out of her seat WHAT DO I DO PLEASE" hahaha. But other than that, we do 50/50 on a weekend and whatever we can around work through the week.

Why can't Gaz look after a 5 and 3 year old alone? It is hard on your own, if course it's easier with more people but they're at an age where you could leave them to play whilst you wash up, cook etc. X

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.