Emma McVey #8 Gaz is off on another golf trip, it's probably because he's married to a drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but talk about putting the fear of god into your kids!!!! They don’t need to know anything ffs! Mummy’s poorly that’s it. They’re going to think she’s going to drop dead any minute it’s absolutely cruel to be like this to your own kids 🤬
Absolute weirdos. And as for that child's hair. Poor thing. It's a bleeping mess. Cut it for fucks sake

Reactions: 19
She's even gave them pictures to look at while she's really really sick! And the kids are an emotional mess... I can see why!

Reactions: 13
Starting to think Gaz is a whole lot worse than her with that latest post…he’s clearly endorsing and encouraging her neurotic behaviour!

Reactions: 15
Fair enough having an op can be stressful but it's like they think she's the first person ever to have one and leave her kids? They do realise that most parents at some point require a hospital stay? And some for far more serious reasons. The whole way they're wording and handling it all is just so weird

Reactions: 12
I find it quite disturbing how they have played on the children's emotions with this hospital stay. Long drawn out goodbyes of them "letting their emotions out" (photographed for the gram obvs🙄), giving them photographs of her with something written on the back, and don't get me started on what could be in those mini jack in the boxes!! Probably another photo of her!!

I appreciate it's a serious procedure but to mess with the children's emotions like this is awful. The less they know the better.

Reactions: 23
Starting to think Gaz is a whole lot worse than her with that latest post…he’s clearly endorsing and encouraging her neurotic behaviour!
It’s probably something she’s made him do before she went for the op. Usually he’s putting stuff up that contradicts what Emma says

Reactions: 5
Came on here to day exactly the same thing. It's very manipulative to make the kids not cope so she can add that to her bag of reasons

Reactions: 9
It’s probably something she’s made him do before she went for the op. Usually he’s putting stuff up that contradicts what Emma says
I agree it’s all very orchestrated, maybe they have been advised to document this journey so that Emma will have a legit springboard to launch a wellness career from. I was near death, had anxiety ridden children who presented as additional needs such was the magnitude of their distress (self induced will fail to be mentioned) Look at how I was able turn it all around, you to can be like me if you subscribe to my blah, blah, blah insert money spinner.

Reactions: 13
Do you think Emma is this way because she has nothing else going for her ?? Like she needs her kids to need her because she can’t actually make friends or get much work or keep gaz ?

It’s like she’s more dependent on the kids than they are on her. I understand when you become a mum you lose some of your identity but I don’t think she had any before , so she’s clinging onto this for dear life. They have to love her as it’s their mum and the kids are the only people that actually see her of some value so she’s become obsessed with keeping them close to her and needing her all the time ?
Who gives a tit why she’s like it tbh? She’s still fucked up, her kids are the only victims in this not her or gaz, she’s emotionally playing with her young children emotions time and time again, a job or hobby wouldn’t help her, a long stay away in some mental health facility on the other hand might.

Reactions: 7
The stories of them baking this morning at bleeping 8am!! With a special present of wooden spoons 😂 then hes got to take a load of stuff including what they’ve baked into hospital so Emma can gloat to everyone how perfect her children are and how much they love her!!! She’s a bleeping freak

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Where’s their friends and family to help? When I was little my mum was quite poorly so my grandparents swooped in to take me out of the way for a few weeks … I had the best time going in days out and being fussed over with no focus on where my mum was! They seem so isolated!!

Reactions: 16
Nooooo.

The pillow. 😆😆😄😄😄

I am dead.

She has lost the plot. They are usually for kids who have parents working away, or worse, dead. Not in the hospital for a few days.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I swear the pillow isn’t new? 🤔 unless she had another one done cause it was an ad she did aaaages ago so there’s one of her & Gaz floating about the house

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.