Emma McVey #4 all aboard the train to the White Rose, oh tit we’ve forgotten Primrose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is my kids would be the same in that situation. My son would want to go do something with his Dad but my daughter would want to go her grans. Is it really an issue? I'm sure they do what's for the best and what suits them as a family just like we all would do. I doubt Chester is away to see dinosaurs and Primrose is locked in a cupboard somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What is strange is the asking strangers on the internet about recommendations for private heart surgeons/hospitals….. do they not have private health insurance for themselves and the children (perfectly reasonable to expect given their income?! Find that weird seeing all the spending on cars, golf and houses- amazing what some people prioritise. I would’ve thought that was a priority especially with the level of ailments and sickness in that household 😂🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The thing is my kids would be the same in that situation. My son would want to go do something with his Dad but my daughter would want to go her grans. Is it really an issue? I'm sure they do what's for the best and what suits them as a family just like we all would do. I doubt Chester is away to see dinosaurs and Primrose is locked in a cupboard somewhere.
I think when you’re a family and one parent is unwell then the other parent should be capable of looking after both kids. Yes one of the kids might want to go to grandparents but sometimes you need to just be with one of your parents. People need to start doing things for themselves and stop relying on others all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I think when you’re a family and one parent is unwell then the other parent should be capable of looking after both kids. Yes one of the kids might want to go to grandparents but sometimes you need to just be with one of your parents. People need to start doing things for themselves and stop relying on others all the time.
This!! And nobody has an issue with them doing things with 1 child at a time. The issue is that this is on a daily basis. They document daily that when they are alone without the other parent they are incapable of having 2 children at a time. That tit is weird and quite frankly embarrassing.

Reactions: 21
This!! And nobody has an issue with them doing things with 1 child at a time. The issue is that this is on a daily basis. They document daily that when they are alone without the other parent they are incapable of having 2 children at a time. That tit is weird and quite frankly embarrassing.
Remember that one time Gary took them both on a walk and he had to post a story about it like it was a big deal 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can we just talk about that undercut as well . What the duck !?! Just when I thought his long Bob couldn’t get worse . They have half of it off , and give him a ledge near his ears !! He can’t possibly think he looks good with that monstrosity .
Makes me laugh as he's turned commenting off for that video of his new awful hair cut 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know influencers like to beg freebies but surely that shouldn’t stretch to your wedding 🙈 It’s actually embarrassing.
It’s bad enough that she takes money off companies when she can’t even be arsed to get off her back to film the advert / content they’re paying for, but ripping off small local businesses is just horrendous.
Also if I had major surgery pending I’d be trying my best to attract good karma!

Reactions: 16
What is strange is the asking strangers on the internet about recommendations for private heart surgeons/hospitals….. do they not have private health insurance for themselves and the children (perfectly reasonable to expect given their income?! Find that weird seeing all the spending on cars, golf and houses- amazing what some people prioritise. I would’ve thought that was a priority especially with the level of ailments and sickness in that household 😂🙈
She will probably be trying to talk the price down for the heart surgery because god forbid they actually pay full price for anything given there celeb status

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She will probably be trying to talk the price down for the heart surgery because god forbid they actually pay full price for anything given there celeb status
She’ll offer to another Ad (more charge for her to be stood up during it)
“Hey guys omg 😱 just been sent the deets on my surgery, swipe up for 10% off a boob job”

• Haha
  • Wow
What's Gary going to do while she's in hospital? Surely can't be left home alone with 2 kids 👀

Reactions: 11
She’s advertising hello fresh for date nights. God forbid you get out of your pjs and make an effort to go out.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Good advertising 😂
Good spot!

A few days late to the party, but I’m SO glad that cake maker spoke out.
That person is trying to make a living, getting up to graft and sell what she makes. Them pair of lazy layabouts ought to take a leaf out of the cake makers book then they’d know exactly why they are LUCKY to ever be offered anything for free. Ungrateful and self-absorbed to care 🤢

Reactions: 19
She just did that Q&A to add lots of affiliated links but didn’t state any of them as affiliated 😡

It’s a wild one guys, I’ve made my daughter put this swim vest on so I can add a swipe up

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.