Emma McVey #4 all aboard the train to the White Rose, oh tit we’ve forgotten Primrose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure it was only a week ago or so we were joking on here about people that check in at hospital on Facebook and that’s exactly what she’s done on insta 🤣 ngl I hate when people assume eating disorders etc cause I’m naturally slim and it was all I ever got growing up but my first thought was she’s malnourished.

I know we don’t see 100% of their lives but Chester is looking absolutely fine without Emma isn’t he

Reactions: 16
I’m sure it was only a week ago or so we were joking on here about people that check in at hospital on Facebook and that’s exactly what she’s done on insta 🤣 ngl I hate when people assume eating disorders etc cause I’m naturally slim and it was all I ever got growing up but my first thought was she’s malnourished.

I know we don’t see 100% of their lives but Chester is looking absolutely fine without Emma isn’t he
Things happen for a reason and I think her being in hospital will be good for Chester. A sad way to learn a lesson though. But I feel her worries about him aren't about how he'll cope but how she will. She enjoys him being dependent on her and now he can't be. Also a good thing for Gary to see he can cope with two kids on his own. I think he's never been in a position to try as she's always made it look so hard. Let's hope the first thing he does is bin the filthy rag.

Reactions: 10
I suffered from bulimia for nearly a decade. I was stick thin like Emma, but still had people complimenting me on my figure all the time, there was a degree of me not looking ‘ill’ from the outside. Until it caught up with me, I collapsed at work one morning. My manager at first thought I’d just fainted and was going to drive me home however then it became apparent things were much worse than that. I was blue lighted to hospital where they told me my heart was at risk of stopping., I was a cardiac arrest risk and now I also have a very high pulse rate and my heart rhythms can be erratic. It was picked up and investigated again when i had babies as your heart rate is constantly being monitored. I am constantly reminded of my old habits everytime I watch her stories of her giant chocolate bags - family sized bags like that were my forte, I’d demolish packs of them at a time and then be sick. Also the way she encourages Gary to go and play golf in the evenings and she’ll go to bed and eat - you like to isolate yourself in this way so you’re free to do so. I too was hooked up to an IV drip in hospital so they could try and get my potassium levels up. It all screams of a result of disordered eating - sorry if I’m wrong, just speaking from experience. I’m only 5 years on now but a million miles away from that person. I’m 2 stone heavier and a hell of a lot healthier and happier.
I just wanted to say a massive well done on over coming your disorder. It can be so hard to do. X

It looks like Joe has gone to visit her? I thought Gary posted that he couldn’t go?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So looks like Gary will be receiving his MBE for looking after 2 kids by himself any day now …

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Am I being thick I don't see black eyes

Oh wait just being dramatic again

Reactions: 20
I’d assume she’s losing loads of blood through the only place a women can😅 unless that whole story is bullshit and it’s something else going on

Reactions: 4
How do we go about nominating them for a pride of Britain award 🙄?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe the hospital will fill her up for a few days! The black eyes? I didn’t see any, looked normal to me

Reactions: 2
So looks like Gary will be receiving his MBE for looking after 2 kids by himself any day now …
He legit doesn't do this often does he because he's really letting the world know he has BOTH kids 🤣🤣🤣

That pic he put up of the wedding. duck me she looked rough. And Chester looks horrendous with that manky bunny in his mouth and a look of disgust on his face. That was one to leave from public view 😂

Reactions: 3
I’m a nurse and it bugs me no end when people post cannulas like they’re a medical emergency 🙃
I know I've had them for dehydration- definitely not a life saving situation (wrong get into my health probs here but just saying )

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.