Emma McVey #4 all aboard the train to the White Rose, oh tit we’ve forgotten Primrose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww little Prim looks so chilled on her day out with Gaz … I bet she’s having a great time not being prodded and poked by the favourite child!

Reactions: 9
Emma Mcvey “Her fav Cheta gets treated like a king whilst pushed out prim has only got Gaz and a swing”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why couldn’t she take both kids for a day out?
I would feel so guilty taking one away and leaving the other behind 🤯
Why have more than one child if your not going to treat them fairly

Reactions: 14
Shock that Chester gets a big trip to London and primrose gets to go to a toddler group 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Does anyone else think the London trip was definitely to shoot something for an #ad/brand deal? There’s no way she wouldn’t have posted a million stories about it otherwise.

Reactions: 17
‘Gaz record me with Primrose quickly so I don’t look like I love king chestaaa more’

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.