Emma McVey #4 all aboard the train to the White Rose, oh tit we’ve forgotten Primrose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s really starting to grate on me just how much they spoil Chester! Everyday they take him out for expensive days out to multiple different places. I swear in the last week alone he’s gone swimming multiple times (he’s at my local swimming baths today), trampolining, play gyms, bowling, train rides and that dinosaur thing

Reactions: 23
It’s really starting to grate on me just how much they spoil Chester! Everyday they take him out for expensive days out to multiple different places. I swear in the last week alone he’s gone swimming multiple times (he’s at my local swimming baths today), trampolining, play gyms, bowling, train rides and that dinosaur thing
Hes gone to more this week than I have my whole 30 years. Why not Primrose too. I'm baffled. Imagine every day just taking one of your children out. I'd personally feel awful. The odd trip yeah but daily!? Swimming and trampoline parks and god knows what else. I'm embarrassed for them.

Reactions: 28
Makes no sense- how can you lose a lot of blood- is she haemorrhaging? I mean Instagram will be the last thing on my mind if I was ‘losing a lot of blood’. Losing weight unintentionally- girl, please. You’ve been on that Herbalife tit from day dot. You are non stop with that demon child of yours, hardly eating, Ofcourse you will lose weight. Which is then making you have ‘heart problems’
Ie arrhythmia due to not eating enough.

Reactions: 24
Makes no sense- how can you lose a lot of blood- is she haemorrhaging? I mean Instagram will be the last thing on my mind if I was ‘losing a lot of blood’. Losing weight unintentionally- girl, please. You’ve been on that Herbalife tit from day dot. You are non stop with that demon child of yours, hardly eating, Ofcourse you will lose weight. Which is then making you have ‘heart problems’
Ie arrhythmia due to not eating enough.
I would think she meant she had a low blood count rather than actually bleeding 🤔
The epilepsy diagnosis that she thinks is her heart she seems to have got the wrong organ! Also before a diagnosis of epilepsy checks are done on the heart as the symptoms can be similar. So how on earth was this not picked up sooner! Also that fancy hospital she had Chester in was clearly a waste of money.

Reactions: 6
The only way I think that the blood losing makes sense is if she’s having a very heavy period causing her to have anaemia. But look at the tit she lives off! All I see regarding food is the Herbalife crap or the tons of chocolate on a night. Wouldn’t shock me if she was anorexic or bulimic. Will be interesting to see how Gaz copes with this.

Reactions: 15
Yep nothing screams attention seeking more than a hospital bed update ….

I do hope she’s ok though but she really needs to focus on her health and not reposting Garys “heads gone” stories

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why the duck is she in hospital reposting Gary’s stories 🙄 give it a rest and look after yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 19
When I saw the hospital post first thing I thought was eating disorder.
I care for an elderly lady with heart failure, she hasn't lost weight, she has gained loads in fluid, has a chesty persistent cough and gets tired and breathless. The bleeding out and losing weight just doesn't make sense. Think she's making out she's worse than she is!

Why the duck is she in hospital reposting Gary’s stories 🙄 give it a rest and look after yourself
Attention seeking and engagement

Reactions: 6
I suffered from bulimia for nearly a decade. I was stick thin like Emma, but still had people complimenting me on my figure all the time, there was a degree of me not looking ‘ill’ from the outside. Until it caught up with me, I collapsed at work one morning. My manager at first thought I’d just fainted and was going to drive me home however then it became apparent things were much worse than that. I was blue lighted to hospital where they told me my heart was at risk of stopping., I was a cardiac arrest risk and now I also have a very high pulse rate and my heart rhythms can be erratic. It was picked up and investigated again when i had babies as your heart rate is constantly being monitored. I am constantly reminded of my old habits everytime I watch her stories of her giant chocolate bags - family sized bags like that were my forte, I’d demolish packs of them at a time and then be sick. Also the way she encourages Gary to go and play golf in the evenings and she’ll go to bed and eat - you like to isolate yourself in this way so you’re free to do so. I too was hooked up to an IV drip in hospital so they could try and get my potassium levels up. It all screams of a result of disordered eating - sorry if I’m wrong, just speaking from experience. I’m only 5 years on now but a million miles away from that person. I’m 2 stone heavier and a hell of a lot healthier and happier.

• Heart
Reactions: 83
Isn’t it funny how when gaz posts pictures of our lord and savour Chester his eyes just look a normal shade of blue but when Emma does theyre model-esque

Reactions: 21
Hasn’t surprised me shes been rushed to hospital unwell. They go out non stop doing things to try prove they are better parents instead of relaxing when needed and doing things as a treat. Selfish of her and Gaz to not prioritise her health so she made herself so unwell. They both had plenty of times to stop with the constant bullshit days out but carried on.

I don’t think its healthy for Emma to be promoting ‘smart nutrition’ when it is obvious she has some sort of eating problem.

Reactions: 8
Hasn’t surprised me shes been rushed to hospital unwell. They go out non stop doing things to try prove they are better parents instead of relaxing when needed and doing things as a treat. Selfish of her and Gaz to not prioritise her health so she made herself so unwell. They both had plenty of times to stop with the constant bullshit days out but carried on.

I don’t think its healthy for Emma to be promoting ‘smart nutrition’ when it is obvious she has some sort of eating problem.
I don’t necessarily agree with some of this. They have days out sure but they don’t work and she is constantly in her pjs!! Bed by 8pm it’s weird. What would she do if she had a proper full time job? Normal people with heart conditions still have to go to work. I worked with a guy who was waiting for a triple bypass at 40. He still had to work while he waited for surgery. It used to take him 40 mins to walk from the train station to the office every day (it’s a 10 min walk for healthy people). She doesn’t even know she’s born.
And personally think it is all brought on myself not eating properly and taking that Herbalife tit

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.