Emma McVey #3 Still on the floor, 1 month till the wedding, something we’re sure Gary is dreading

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No not at all…. Just don’t happen to blindly agree with everything which is allowed isn’t it?!
Yes of course it is - sorry if that’s not the case it’s just how it comes across a bit when you seem to disagree with most of the things that get said

Reactions: 1
The accident probably scared him yes, but to say he has PTSD and that has caused separation anxiety is so far fetched. When did this accident happen? She said the other week that he has never stayed over at grandparents but prim has, so unless the accident was from him being a baby then she talks garbage.
Such bad separation anxiety he does with Gary to diggerland and swimming… but can’t leave his mums side

Reactions: 9
Uh oh think some Emma fans have become lost here. Feel free to start a rave thread 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On a serious note I do doubt her diagnosis of Chester having PTSD and being afraid of loud noises. As others have pointed out he goes to soft play which make me feel hungover when I haven’t drank the night before. Them places are so noisy. Even swimming pools can be noisy places with the sounds echoing around. Shopping centres aren’t exactly calm and serene. He seems quite happy to be out and about and doesn’t seem like a reserved child at all.

I have a needy child trust me I do know the pain of a child that is overly sensitive to just about everything but I literally refer to him as my sensitive child I don’t label him just to excuse his behaviour.

Reactions: 11
I think there’s a rule here that you should keep everything on Tattle … did make me feel a bit weird seeing those messages!

Reactions: 27
I think there’s a rule here that you should keep everything on Tattle … did make me feel a bit weird seeing those messages!
Yes that is a rule, and to contact someone directly and then post the messages would be rightly classed as trolling.

Reactions: 14
Always a bit suspicious when a new member comes on and only looks at this thread then does things like that! 👀

Reactions: 5
It's probs Emma and she is gearing up for a 'vile trolls mocked my sons PTSD on cruel gossip forum' headline in OK! With her pulling a sad face with Chester hanging off her sucking that rabbits ear

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It's probs Emma and she is gearing up for a 'vile trolls mocked my sons PTSD on cruel gossip forum' headline in OK! With her pulling a sad face with Chester hanging off her sucking that rabbits ear
TBF to Emma’s sad face as we seen in the unfiltered photos even her happy face is sad 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry what have I just read? She will say anything to prove she doesn’t favour Chester. PTSD or not how is it fair on Prim still?

Reactions: 2
Does a kid with that bad PTSD watch cars on the TV whilst giving himself whiplash jumping off tables?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.