Emma McVey #3 Still on the floor, 1 month till the wedding, something we’re sure Gary is dreading

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
to be honest I don't think the child has ever heard the word no in his life!!

I read on here that he got presents on his SISTERS BIRTHDAY?! what in the spoilt brat is that all about? That poor little girl is going to grow up with so much resentment towards him and her parents. Why can't they just let her have her own day. I actually feel really sorry for her.

I'm older than my brother and when we were growing up he was ALWAYS made a fuss of on my birthday, so I know what it feels like and we are adults now but still to this day my mum baby's him and defends him as if he hasn't got a voice of his own.. it drives me absolutely bleeping insane. You do grow resentment towards it so its 100% going to happen to little Primrose.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How many days does Chester go to nursery? She's never said anything about him struggling to settle in there? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I get my two a small gift on the others birthday. I assume Primrose gets a present on Chesters birthday too.

I remember when I was young, getting a small present on my brother and sisters (twins) birthday and vice versa - a small pencil case etc. but it was only when I was very young. I am not sure why we did 🤣

Does she delete comments on her photos? With that amount of followers why are there only like 40 comments 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They’re bringing him up to expect everything handed to him, they take him out to soft play parks bowling swimming zoos theme parks etc daily and It’s not real life! In reality parents work full time and can’t afford to do these things every day they’re a special treat, I know he’s only 3 but he’s gonna really struggle with structure when he’s older

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
They’re bringing him up to expect everything handed to him, they take him out to soft play parks bowling swimming etc daily and It’s not real life! In reality parents work full time and can’t afford to do these things every day they’re a special treat, I know he’s only 3 but he’s gonna really struggle with structure when he’s older
Emma will probs homeschool him what with his ptsd. He won't possibly be able to go in a classroom... 🙄

Reactions: 6
I read on another thread that Emma has an eating disorder? Is that true and/or something she has confirmed?

Screenshot_20210806-214534_Instagram.jpg
the irony of her posting this when she posted that awful rant shaming the doctors for not letting Chester use the toilet during the pandemic, did she exfoliate, set some life goals and contemplate why she reached that point 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Emma will probs homeschool him what with his ptsd. He won't possibly be able to go in a classroom... 🙄
Primrose can duck off to school with the other peasant children but chestaaa can be homeschooled at the zoo for the 4th day in a row.

They’re bringing him up to expect everything handed to him, they take him out to soft play parks bowling swimming zoos theme parks etc daily and It’s not real life! In reality parents work full time and can’t afford to do these things every day they’re a special treat, I know he’s only 3 but he’s gonna really struggle with structure when he’s older
Literally this it is so unrealistic all the stuff they do! They are raising their kids spoilt because they have nothing else better to do but try be ‘perfect’ for social media. My partner and I work full time there is no way we can get up everyday to afford and do random family crap. Rather engage and play with my children at home than shove them to random places daily, hardly a treat then. They have to do stuff non stop because god forbid Gaz and Emma have to actually talk to one another. Wouldn’t surprise me if they slept in separate bedrooms.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I actually read recently that children who are given to much stimulation every day and are never allowed to be “bored” are much more likely to be risk taking/ thrill seeking adults who are more likely to get themselves into danger, which made me feel a lot better because I don’t have the time or the means to be able to do all these fun things every day with my kids like they do!

Reactions: 9
Literally this it is so unrealistic all the stuff they do! They are raising their kids spoilt because they have nothing else better to do but try be ‘perfect’ for social media. My partner and I work full time there is no way we can get up everyday to afford and do random family crap. Rather engage and play with my children at home than shove them to random places daily, hardly a treat then. They have to do stuff non stop because god forbid Gaz and Emma have to actually talk to one another. Wouldn’t surprise me if they slept in separate bedrooms.
You're children will grown up better for it. They see you working hard to provide for them rather than it being handed to them for nothing. They think by buying so much /taking them everywhere they'll be more stimulated but it's the opposite. They never learn to make their own entertainment or to be independent.
Also nothing will ever be special, what's special about Christmas and birthdays if toys are bought everyday. Same goes for the trips out, if you see that everyday then it becomes boring.
Of course it's their business how they raise their kids, I hate judging but you can see from a distance how it's going to have an impact later.

Reactions: 12
I work with some Early Year professors who train lecturers, who then train childcare students ( I’m support staff, not a boffin 😆)

Anyway they are always banging on that many children have forgotten how to be bored as there is so much stimulation that parents provide children with these days ie. games consoles etc. They say learning how to manage boredom is a life skill by finding something you enjoy to occupy your time. I try to be mindful of this when I’m dealing with my baby and my 3 year old wants attention. He has to find something to do whilst I’m busy for 10 mins and overtime he’s developed wee games himself and will sit and look at a book. It also develops patience.

I’m no expert but something Gary and Emma might want to consider 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yes I do the same with my 5 year old and she has a brilliant imagination! Half the time when we go to those kind of places she doesn't enjoy it as much as there is too much pressure and forced fun! And I don't enjoy it as it's making me broke 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.