Emma McVey #3 Still on the floor, 1 month till the wedding, something we’re sure Gary is dreading

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OH SERIOUSLY... She's claiming he has PTSD? The woman is going to end up giving the child severe problems when he's older.. if she keeps saying he has these things, he's going to believe it and end up never leaving the house or her side. Does she want her child to develop serious anxiety? It feels like to me that she's the one who can't leave him alone, or put him down, or just let him be a normal child.. The wedding photos where both her and Gary are holding the kids.. surely they could have just said their vows alone? Someone could have minded the children for that moment. It all just seems a bit ridiculous to me..

He's going to get a scratch on his knee and she'll be putting him in for a whole knee replacement next!!

Emma maybe you're the one who has separation anxiety!!

Reactions: 27
PTSD?? 😂 shut up Emma
God I feel so sorry for Chesters future teacher imagine if they ever needs to talk to Emma about something she will be on an insta rant about how horrible his teacher is because he was told to sit down!
I get the vibe she enjoys a good argument and a reason to have a go at someone

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She literally argues on everything. I know Charlotte would kick off a lot but she matched gaz’s personality. All Emma seems to do is moan and lie on the floor while thinking of the next illness her kids have.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Me and my child were in a car crash, I broke my back and he had to be cut from his car seat…. He’s at his grandmas now, he loves being out and about. He’s shy but imagine pushing ptsd on a toddler. She’s a nutcase

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I feel sorry for her as I do wonder whether there is something deep rooted with her and how Chester always has these things wrong?

Reactions: 4
If he’s not already she’s going to make him an incredibly anxious overly cautious child. I don’t get the impression that he is and saying he’s afraid of loud noises.. sorry now but he IS the loud noises 😂 it’s not his fault but he comes across so spoiled and has never heard of the word no before. If he’s that anxious then she’s doing him no favours by pandering to him and never leaving his side. I was an anxious child after some family problems and I wish a different approach had been taken with me cause I still have a few problems even now as an adult when it comes to being outside of my comfort zone. She should leave him with Gary every once in a while, or his grandparents or let him join a kids team or club. Let him learn to live without her holding his hand all the time or it’ll be that much harder on him when he HAS to. I think he’s grand and she’s the one that has the problem. When he’s not with her she has no control and that freaks her out. I’d say any of his ‘anxiety’ she’s picking up on is him throwing a strop cause he doesn’t WANT to do something, not that he’s afraid or worried about it, and she’s giving him excuses cause she likes him needing her and only her. It’s really unfair on the child and I know I’m not a professional to be diagnosing this but if it’s coming across like this to perfect strangers even if we’re wrong that’s not a good sign?

Reactions: 14
Gaz can kiss my ass with his new story promoting herbalife! He is actually trash.

Reactions: 11
I don’t know why she even has social media.
She never looks happy on it. Never looks happy doing her ads. Always moans.

Reactions: 8
Emma is a witch. Obviously loves an argument on Instagram. I posted something ages ago on their herbashite page and I could tell it was her commenting back, written with such bad attitude. Horrible cow

Reactions: 12
I literally don’t get why someone would send a private message to a mother claiming that they know she favours one child over another?! I mean what response did you expect FFS?! One thing posting on here, another thing actually DMing someone. Just effing weird and a bit evil in my opinion!

Update ....
It’s odd that you would feel the need to have a full on convo with her about it- as if there’s nothing in your life someone wouldn’t judge harshly?!

She literally argues on everything. I know Charlotte would kick off a lot but she matched gaz’s personality. All Emma seems to do is moan and lie on the floor while thinking of the next illness her kids have.
If someone told you that you were favouring one child over another I doubt you would be all sweetness and light! Honestly, the absurdity of it all! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I literally don’t get why someone would send a private message to a mother claiming that they know she favours one child over another?! I mean what response did you expect FFS?! One thing posting on here, another thing actually DMing someone. Just effing weird and a bit evil in my opinion!

It’s odd that you would feel the need to have a full on convo with her about it- as if there’s nothing in your life someone wouldn’t judge harshly?!

If someone told you that you were favouring one child over another I doubt you would be all sweetness and light! Honestly, the absurdity of it all! 😂
Yeah I agree. Very strange behaviour and completely made up since how could anyone possibly know. Baffles me how people think they know the way this woman treats both her kids purely based on a few pictures.

Reactions: 8
She is so snappy and defensive! Your opening message wasn't attacking, you just said it was nice to see Prim and she went completely off on one!🤦🏼‍♀️ Can you imagine being friends with her and living in fear that you might say something wrong or look at her the wrong way and she will start spitting feathers.
Come off it- you would be fuming….especially with the back story of everyone being convinced that she has no interest in her daughter.

No lie I would’ve had the exact same response.

Reactions: 2
Emma is pushing labels on her children (particularly Chester). She really panders to him instead of working to build his confidence and independence. He is so spoilt, new toys etc at the click of a finger - even on his sister’s birthday. They need to teach him that he can’t have everything he wants and help him to navigate his emotions, as he seems to be anxious, which I believe is down to their parenting. she is raising him to have mental health issues by babying him so much. It would be good for him to stay at his grandparents to learn that he can do things away from his mum. But she doesn’t realise the long term gain of short term discomfort for his confidence!

Reactions: 10
The accident probably scared him yes, but to say he has PTSD and that has caused separation anxiety is so far fetched. When did this accident happen? She said the other week that he has never stayed over at grandparents but prim has, so unless the accident was from him being a baby then she talks garbage.

Reactions: 14
Come off it- you would be fuming….especially with the back story of everyone being convinced that she has no interest in her daughter.

No lie I would’ve had the exact same response.
Agree it’s a bit much to message her but it would seem you’re either a fan of Gaz and Emma or know them because all your posts on here are defending them or having a go at people who post..? Maybe this thread might not be the right place for you if you’re just gonna disagree with anything bad someone has to say about them?

Reactions: 23
Agree it’s a bit much to message her but it would seem you’re either a fan of Gaz and Emma or know them because all your posts on here are defending them or having a go at people who post..? Maybe this thread might not be the right place for you if you’re just gonna disagree with anything bad someone has to say about them?
No not at all…. Just don’t happen to blindly agree with everything which is allowed isn’t it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.