Emma McVey #3 Still on the floor, 1 month till the wedding, something we’re sure Gary is dreading

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SAME!!!! Pcos is a chronic disease with no cure so you can’t ‘smash it’ ffs 🤬
Exactly, makes me so angry. Why doesn't he stay out of other women's ovaries and stick to what he knows. Which tbh I'm not sure what that is 😂 insta storying everything and everything 😒

Reactions: 10
Another day at a swimming pool, makes sense to take your ptsd toddler to a noisy pool where sounds echo😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve got pcos and luckily my heads screwed on but all the girls who have it and will be falling for that is worrying

Reactions: 10
Can’t even enjoy a nice family day out swimming without recording it all and posting all over insta 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Primrose can’t even have her own coat without having to share Chestaaaassssss castoffs

Reactions: 5
This tit pisses me off something chronic lol smashed pcos. head.
I used to go to a fitness camp and use Herbalife till I seen sense. This is a classic Herbalife coaches mentality. I could have told mine I had cancer and he say they had a product for it then try to sell me it😂 what he he even know about proper nutrition??? Pure joke

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I used to go to a fitness camp and use Herbalife till I seen sense. This is a classic Herbalife coaches mentality. I could have told mine I had cancer and he say they had a product for it then try to sell me it😂 what he he even know about proper nutrition??? Pure joke
Quoting my own post to apologise for my shockingly bad use of the English language🙈 That’s what I get for Tattling whilst cooking dinner 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How and why would you even take your phone into a swimming pool?
Is it even legal to film in a public pool? It shouldn’t be. I wouldn’t be happy if I was there in a swimming costume, with my kids, and some douchebag was waving his phone around.

Reactions: 24
Is it even legal to film in a public pool? It shouldn’t be. I wouldn’t be happy if I was there in a swimming costume, with my kids, and some douchebag was waving his phone around.
They'd enjoy their kids more if they put their phones down for 30 seconds. Poor kids.

Reactions: 14
Do they really need to make a montage out of swimming as if they aren’t there every day of the week anyway?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.