Emma McVey #3 Still on the floor, 1 month till the wedding, something we’re sure Gary is dreading

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asif Gary has taken Mcvey 🤦🏼‍♀️ One of the best things about marriage for me is sharing my husbands name but anyway….
I see they’re both separate again today with a child each😂
Just came on here as I'd noticed this too! I'd noticed on a q&a a while back she said she was having beadle-mcvey but didn't realise Gary was to have it too 🤣 whys prim just beadle if he's changed his name?! Chester is beadle-mcvey too isn't he. I just can't stop watching it all but at the same time I'm cringing inside.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone know why they take their kids out separate? 😂 so weird

Reactions: 5
I thought they'd been on a date last night from Emma's story but then it looks like Gary was working? 🙈 Do they ever do anything together, with or without kids?!

Reactions: 5
When were they in a crash? The only thing online is gaz going into the back of a car that was already crashed cos he didn’t notice it on time. Surely there would be a full Instagram story from Emma when it happened?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When were they in a crash? The only thing online is gaz going into the back of a car that was already crashed cos he didn’t notice it on time. Surely there would be a full Instagram story from Emma when it happened?
And how rude the NHS staff were to her as we all know she can't visit a doctor or hospital without putting up a rant about the staff

Reactions: 15
If she didn’t know what tattle was before she definitely does now haha

Reactions: 7
defos touched a nerve. The fact she’s sent half her wedding album to prove that she spends time with prim shows that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
defos touched a nerve. The fact she’s sent half her wedding album to prove that she spends time with prim shows that 🤣
Exactly😂😂😂 she is an absolute joke, sick of seeing them minging bunnies being chewed on it’s vile

Reactions: 12
For a kid with ptsd he sure loves going here there and everything bleeping where. Places filled with tit loads of other people. Sure Emma, sure 😬

It annoys me that we know who she is 😂 She's an absolute thirsty nobody.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Aye cos Chester is so traumatised after the car crash. He must hate going in the car so they can go to the shopping centre, play park, swimming, and soft play every day! (Sitting by himself in the back since they can’t have a day out with all 4).

• Haha
Reactions: 30
For a child with PTSD he’s got no problem going to soft play every other day which is literally the noisiest place known to man and would make your ears bleed

Reactions: 23
She is so snappy and defensive! Your opening message wasn't attacking, you just said it was nice to see Prim and she went completely off on one!🤦🏼‍♀️ Can you imagine being friends with her and living in fear that you might say something wrong or look at her the wrong way and she will start spitting feathers.

The kid runs around screaming like a banshee … he’s not scared of anything, she likes him to be needy!

PTSD he is a toddler he probably can't even remember last week let alone remember a car crash! Hilarious 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.