Emma McVey #3 Still on the floor, 1 month till the wedding, something we’re sure Gary is dreading

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never known someone go swimming or to a shopping centre with kids as much. What can they possibly be shopping for?! stock in shops doesn’t change that much the amount they go they must just be looking at the same things over and over!!!
It's my local shopping centre and honestly it's small compared to others. Covid has closed a lot of stores as well. It's not kid friendly (tiny outside play area) at all. Makes absolutely no sense to me that both parents wouldn't take their children to Eureka. It's a wonderful place for children of all ages. My youngest isn't much older than Primrose and loves it. I'm a secret lurker on this thread and understand the favoritism with the kids and it makes me so so sad.

Reactions: 14
They have a backdoor the size of a field. They have a shed that can fit a bouncy castle, a hot tub and enough toys you’d think it was a smyths shop floor but instead they go to a shopping centre like a bunch of teenagers.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's my local shopping centre and honestly it's small compared to others. Covid has closed a lot of stores as well. It's not kid friendly (tiny outside play area) at all. Makes absolutely no sense to me that both parents wouldn't take their children to Eureka. It's a wonderful place for children of all ages. My youngest isn't much older than Primrose and loves it. I'm a secret lurker on this thread and understand the favoritism with the kids and it makes me so so sad.
Just seen that Emma is at Eureka with Chesta and looks like Gary at home with Primrose.
It's so sad that they can't all go out together as a family. I have a daughter and she's like a little best friend....can't imagine how this will affect her when she grows up 😭😭

Reactions: 8
Just seen that Emma is at Eureka with Chesta and looks like Gary at home with Primrose.
It's so sad that they can't all go out together as a family. I have a daughter and she's like a little best friend....can't imagine how this will affect her when she grows up 😭😭
Wow. Something bleeping wrong with these 2.

Reactions: 7
They definitely have separate tea times and their own bedroom each. It’s more of a contract isn’t it.

Reactions: 14
I think it should be more common to be honest. Marriage is equal now. Taking the man's name is very old fashioned. I say fair play to him for being in the public eye and normalising this.
I remember my mum once said ‘every name was once a man’s’ just don’t get peoples attachment to their maiden name but that’s just me!

Reactions: 13
I see that Chester is having a bad dairy day - I tried to catch her out yesterday at Roundhay Park by asking the ice cream van if they sold dairy free ice cream…. Apparently they only sell vegan magnums - but…. The van at the other side of the park does dairy free mr whippys. My husband was thinking WTF is she asking about dairy free stuff for when she’s stood there with a 99?! He doesn’t get tattle!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Mine too and more food places than shops these days! Our name for it is shite rose

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mine too, my kids hate going there so I only try go without them, god knows what they find so amazing that they’re there several times a week like you say it’s not that big there won’t be new stuff to look at! They could venture a bit further and go to Meadowhall at least 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mine too, my kids hate going there so I only try go without them, god knows what they find so amazing that they’re there several times a week like you say it’s not that big there won’t be new stuff to look at! They could venture a bit further and go to Meadowhall at least 😂
Don’t give them ideas I’m headed there today 🤣

• Haha
Mine too and more food places than shops these days! Our name for it is shite rose
I've been once and I honestly don't plan to go again lol how they go multiple times a week is beyond me. Its like they can't stay in their house, they need a distraction. I wonder if they've ever had a proper conversation lol

Do you reckon she’s been reading here or she’s been getting tit on Instagram about how much she leaves out primrose? Iv noticed she’s been posting a lot more of her recently which is nice to see

Reactions: 9
Do you reckon she’s been reading here or she’s been getting tit on Instagram about how much she leaves out primrose? Iv noticed she’s been posting a lot more of her recently which is nice to see
She 10000% reads here!

Reactions: 2
There’s been a lot of primrose today. Has Chester found out she had a sleep over and his ‘anxiety’ has magically gone and he has thrown a hissy to have a night out

Reactions: 3
Fair play….. if I was her reading this stuff I would want to show us all that the accusations weren’t true. I mean it’s pretty awful reading…. whether posters are right or wrong it really doesn’t read well for the person it’s about! No judgement in that btw everyone entitled to an opinion!

Reactions: 1
They have both changed their surnames on Instagram 👀
I just remember her story where she was saying she wouldn't take just his name and he seemed quite hurt. This is obviously the compromise.

• Haha
They have both changed their surnames on Instagram 👀
I just remember her story where she was saying she wouldn't take just his name and he seemed quite hurt. This is obviously the compromise.
But isn’t Primrose ‘Primrose Ivy Beadle’?? So she is the odd one out from her parents and brother who are all Beadle-McVey ? That’s so sad 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Just been reading this thread from the start these posts have killed me! So funny, especially in the build up to the wedding 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.