Emma McVey #2 in her pjs doing undeclared ads and Gaz Beadle is dreaming night with lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was on an episode of geordie shore wasn’t she? When Gary introduced her to everyone and Charlotte had a meltdown. Then says she has never bothered with reality tv 😂

Reactions: 1
I see she got that massive balloon for Chester but nothing for primrose?

I mean i know these influencers are thick but surely they can count up to 6? Does my head in when every day normal hard working people abide by the rules, then you get these
Idiots like emma, who thinks they are above it all.

Reactions: 4
I see she got that massive balloon for Chester but nothing for primrose?
She treats them so different, you can tell Chester is her favourite. And as awful as it sounds I think it’s because she’s not a dainty little thing.
Shes the most adorable little girl and I feel quite sorry for her, gaz is very good with her though!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I mean i know these influencers are thick but surely they can count up to 6? Does my head in when every day normal hard working people abide by the rules, then you get these
Idiots like emma, who thinks they are above it all.
As far as I’m aware, under 5s don’t count in the rule of 6 so that might explain the numbers! Although it’s only something I’ve been told and not read it anywhere officially 😂

As far as I’m aware, under 5s don’t count in the rule of 6 so that might explain the numbers! Although it’s only something I’ve been told and not read it anywhere officially 😂
They do count unfortunately. They don’t count in numbers for group activities (baby groups, yoga class etc) but they do for families meeting which is a ballache for people with kids!

She bleats on about primroses condition yet was taking her into empty shopping centres, and supermarkets in the middle of a pandemic.

Reactions: 5
I wonder is she trying to hint that she thinks primrose is on the spectrum with the hitting her head of things would not remotely surprise me if she is going to go down that route

Reactions: 6
Head banging and face hitting are common toddler behaviours when they don’t have the words yet to express or communicate what’s bothering them. Sometimes they are just frustrated maybe cos their Mum shoves a camera into their faces when they need a hug instead of an Instagram story.

Reactions: 10
Head banging and face hitting are common toddler behaviours when they don’t have the words yet to express or communicate what’s bothering them. Sometimes they are just frustrated maybe cos their Mum shoves a camera into their faces when they need a hug instead of an Instagram story.
100% she is far far too young but i just think this is the type of person Emma is.... she won't let them be normal toddlers and learn normal behaviours

Second babies tend to talk less as the older talks for them no??
At 22 months ya would be happy with 15 words she is only 15 months ya normally don't start to panic until she is over 2 I think she just comparing her all the time to Chester

Second babies tend to talk less as the older talks for them no??
I always assumed second kids did things faster as they could copy the oldest, but my second cba to talk or potty train or do anything! And I had 2 under 2, even though they acted like they were the only ones!

Reactions: 5
I always assumed second kids did things faster as they could copy the oldest, but my second cba to talk or potty train or do anything! And I had 2 under 2, even though they acted like they were the only ones!
My mam had 2 under 2. The oldest was always miles ahead. Now you wouldn’t know. But I think the older one spoke for the little one all she had to do was point or grunt and the older one spoke for her. It’s an attention seeking thing too 😂

It's the rule of 6 or 2 households because obviously some households already have 6 in them or almost.

I honestly thought Gaz had spilt with her! Didn’t realise they now have two kids. Christ I hate Gaz.

Like I used to love him and then him and Charlotte together 💜 but the amount of things he did to Charlotte (an I’m not saying it was always him I obviously wasn’t apart of the relationship) but I feel he led her on massively. My heart broke for her everytime then with the pregnancy I honestly couldn’t believe it.

An I thought if I ever saw him he would get so much abuse from me 🤣.

Seeing him now is like seeing a completely different person it’s like Emma has sucked the life out of him.

I saw the cooking video and the way she spoke to him I was just like wtf.

Urgh she’s annoying I don’t get the attraction

Reactions: 9
I honestly thought Gaz had spilt with her! Didn’t realise they now have two kids. Christ I hate Gaz.

Like I used to love him and then him and Charlotte together 💜 but the amount of things he did to Charlotte (an I’m not saying it was always him I obviously wasn’t apart of the relationship) but I feel he led her on massively. My heart broke for her everytime then with the pregnancy I honestly couldn’t believe it.

An I thought if I ever saw him he would get so much abuse from me 🤣.

Seeing him now is like seeing a completely different person it’s like Emma has sucked the life out of him.

I saw the cooking video and the way she spoke to him I was just like wtf.

Urgh she’s annoying I don’t get the attraction
He is completely under the thumb it's sad. You can see how miserable he is with her and you're right, she does totally suck the life out of him. Once the kids have grown a bit and are less dependant I hope he realises this and goes back to his happy, fun loving self. I used to know him really well and the life he's living now is the total opposite of what he wanted. I know people change, but this wasnt that long ago...

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.