Emma McVey #2 in her pjs doing undeclared ads and Gaz Beadle is dreaming night with lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry that video of prim being a little rough with Chester was so funny go girl did you see his evil growl and snarl at her 🙈 prim is such a cutie

Reactions: 4
Genuinely cannot believe she claimed they’ve all had a sickness bug and within less that 24 hours she’s galavanting around everywhere… there’s a reasons nursery’s/kitchens state you stay off for 48 hours so no one else can get the bug… she’s either talking tit about the bug or she’s a massive bellend

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Genuinely cannot believe she claimed they’ve all had a sickness bug and within less that 24 hours she’s galavanting around everywhere… there’s a reasons nursery’s/kitchens state you stay off for 48 hours so no one else can get the bug… she’s either talking tit about the bug or she’s a massive bellend
I may have to unfollow her as hate following isn’t even fun anymore.. she’s just such a selfish moron!!

Reactions: 3
So Emma’s passed her bug on to prim who has now passed it on to Gary. If anyone was at that soft play centre and has an ill child you know who to blame.
I cannot believe she actually went to a soft play surrounded by children who’s immune systems still aren’t 100% while having a sickness bug.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
So Emma’s passed her bug on to prim who has now passed it on to Gary. If anyone was at that soft play centre and has an ill child you know who to blame.
I cannot believe she actually went to a soft play surrounded by children who’s immune systems still aren’t 100% while having a sickness bug.
Selfish witch!

Reactions: 8
And him still having to get up, it's fathers day let the bloke have a lay in without a kid I know they don't do much but surely it's the one day she could cope with two kids in a morning just like he could on mother's day?!

Reactions: 11
And him still having to get up, it's fathers day let the bloke have a lay in without a kid I know they don't do much but surely it's the one day she could cope with two kids in a morning just like he could on mother's day?!
My husband gets up with our two every day and today he is still in bed while I’m cooking a fry up and watching the 2. Who are the same age apart as their 2! Shock.
imagine spreading a sickness bug everywhere cause you don’t know how to parent a child in a mansion

Reactions: 10
My husband gets up with our two every day and today he is still in bed while I’m cooking a fry up and watching the 2. Who are the same age apart as their 2! Shock.
imagine spreading a sickness bug everywhere cause you don’t know how to parent a child in a mansion
It's just a nice thing we can do as a mum isn't it? My oldest two are 12months apart and we would always do the same get up make bacon sandwiches in bed. We haven't today first time in a long time coz he's got cake instead 🤣

I don’t understand why one can’t get up and let the other have lie in. Okay they wake up around 6/7 but they’re also in bed for 8. Emma and Gary don’t work apart from taking pictures on the floor or promoting Herbalife crap. So it’s not like they’re tired from a hards day graft.

Reactions: 5
Emma would 100% be the parent dropping off her very sick children at nursery. Never mind about the nursery workers or the other children. Children of key workers who then pass it onto their parents. She is so selfish. They are rich, barely employed, yet they still cannot just stay in their mansion when the children are sick!

Reactions: 11
Also they always seem to be going 100 miles a minute from the moment they wake up! I’m not ashamed to admit the first couple of hours after my two (same age as theirs) get up we just sit in the sofa eating breakfast and watching tv! No wonder they are exhausted all the time.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.