Emma McVey #2 in her pjs doing undeclared ads and Gaz Beadle is dreaming night with lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been lurking for a while. I do think (going off an old screenshot of Emma’s scale where she weighed herself and it minused Primroses weight) I looked it up at the time because I felt Primrose does look rather big compared to other babies of the same age and Primrose was a good 3-4lbs heavier than the range for her age bracket which for a baby 3-4lbs is a lot. I would just think oh perhaps she’s just tall etc but I really don’t think emma has grasped set mealtimes and not constantly giving snacks. Kids don’t know how to self limit especially sugary or snack foods. They will just constantly constantly eat it given the chance. Going off how much crap Chester eats at 7am etc she’s obviously just letting them choose whatever and it just bugs me because they’ll never learn proper hunger cues just constantly eating like that. It makes me sad. I think Emma probably feeds them meals and then the constant snacks while only grazing on snacks herself. She might have a nice body (and she does) but she’ll be so unhealthy on the inside. Literally all she eats is sugar! And I remember that same scale pic did say as much (I remember because I have a similar scale myself) it was low on muscle and high on water content which can happen if you don’t eat enough protein or are underweight.

Reactions: 5
Really hope he’s getting his greasy mop head chopped off tomorrow 🤢 now the barbers are open he has no excuse ...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Half a story Emma strikes again. If she doesn’t want anyone to know don’t post anything at all!

Reactions: 6
Half a story Emma strikes again. If she doesn’t want anyone to know don’t post anything at all!
She’s got to whine that people are constantly messaging her to post her ads with her lying on a bed monotonously droning on reading whatever script she’s been given. Full on munchausen!

Reactions: 4
She’s such a flipping attention seeker I can’t even deal. That’s almost as bad as checking in at the hospital on Facebook and not saying what’s wrong with you in the comments when people ask. She’s got to be one of the most unlikeable influencers I’ve ever come across.

Reactions: 15
I hope she’s okay but she sure would feel a lot better if she looked after herself and ate enough which she clearly cannot be doing right now. I was looking on old photos of her and she was always slim but she’s lost an awful lot of weight. I’ve had friends with anorexia before who have had heart problems, always resolved when they got to a healthy weight. Pretty shocked that no doctor has told her at any of her appointments that a bmi of 16-17 is not healthy. Or that they haven’t noticed her losing so much weight?!

Hasn't got time to reply to businesses she's working with.....posts a Q&A🤷🏼‍♀️
Exactly what I thought! Surely it takes the same amount of time to reply to business emails rather than random questions.
she’s like a dramatic teenager with the hospital post 🙄

Reactions: 3
Im sure she has complained before when she or the kids were ill about people messaging about her work (im assuming posting ads). In my normal 9-5 I have to call in sick- I would assume a professional would email the businesses and explain she or the kids are ill and there will be a delay. Or Gaz can do it for her.

Reactions: 6
She's been online posting every day, not like she's been off insta so a business or her followers would think there may be something wrong, if she can post a page long rant followed by a q&a surely she can reply to a few messages from people who have paid & her sent her free stuff to promote. I wasn't sure if she meant herself or the kids when she was speaking about the heart stuff and scans?

Reactions: 8
I assumed she meant herself. Literally so strange. An MRI isn’t that weird but Heart surgery is absolutely mega so I wonder what’s wrong with her. Like everyone’s said she has seemed to have been online and doing all her usual things.

Gaz is a prick he strung Charlotte along for the ‘fans’. Charlotte is so complicated though if he had of went all in for her at the beginning I would have loved them to work out but he was an absolute tosser and I really struggled to see why she would accept being his sloppy seconds. The whole pregnancy was horrific I really felt bad for her and he just dipped his wick the first night in ex on the beach with the worst kind of person. Jemma Lucy 🤢
Agreed. Charlotte is too much of a live wire for Gary he used her for a bit of fun he had no respect for her, sometimes men can’t handle women with big personalities and end up settling down with vanilla step-ford wives like Emma. The movie The way we were springs to mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.