Emma McVey #2 in her pjs doing undeclared ads and Gaz Beadle is dreaming night with lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gary got off the whole miscarriage tragedy far too lightly in my opinion. Charlotte has never been the same since that happened, while Gary has skipped into the sunset to play Happy Families.

Reactions: 22
Gary got off the whole miscarriage tragedy far too lightly in my opinion. Charlotte has never been the same since that happened, while Gary has skipped into the sunset to play Happy Families.
He really did she was traumatised lost one of her ovaries and he’s on geordie OG with his family gushing about how he’s was an amazing dad to his first baby and now Emma was pregnant again at the drop of a hat I’d say it was torture for Charlotte to watch

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He really did she was traumatised lost one of her ovaries and he’s on geordie OG with his family gushing about how he’s was an amazing dad to his first baby and now Emma was pregnant again at the drop of a hat I’d say it was torture for Charlotte to watch
I’m a massive karma believer! I think something will come back and bite him one day
As for Emma wow she’s so rude!! Why anyone would pay to work with her I do not know, in the real world where people have to go real jobs people couldn’t act like that towards their employer and get away with it

Reactions: 9
One day some fella is going to break his baby girls heart and he’ll know all about it then,

you won’t get off that lightly gaz👋🏼🖕🏼

I’m a massive karma believer! I think something will come back and bite him one day
As for Emma wow she’s so rude!! Why anyone would pay to work with her I do not know, in the real world where people have to go real jobs people couldn’t act like that towards their employer and get away with it
The people emailing her are her customers. I suspect she hasn't realised that. Has she ever had a real job?

Reactions: 4
I watched the Charlotte show and the first episode filmed when she found out that Chester had been born and you could see her heart beak all over again. Every girl gets her heartbroken and Gary’s gonna have to sit by and watch it happen when prim is older. While he sits cuddling his little girl and getting angry at the boy, I hope he realises how much he hurt Charlotte and how the way he treated women was disgusting.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I watched the Charlotte show and the first episode filmed when she found out that Chester had been born and you could see her heart beak all over again. Every girl gets her heartbroken and Gary’s gonna have to sit by and watch it happen when prim is older. While he sits cuddling his little girl and getting angry at the boy, I hope he realises how much he hurt Charlotte and how the way he treated women was disgusting.
I think most women watching that felt the hurt for her

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Karma has got him. He is stuck with Emma and nobody will ever convince me they are happy. They are like 2 pensioners sitting in the house all day and not young pensioners either, 95, 96.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Karma has got him. He is stuck with Emma and nobody will ever convince me they are happy. They are like 2 pensioners sitting in the house all day and not young pensioners either, 95, 96.
Better for the children that way- stable environment all that jazz...far better than some crazy up and down relationship like say Talia and Aaron don’t you think? Some say boredom breeds contentment 😂

Reactions: 3
I’m confused as why she promotes gym wear? She openly admits she doesn’t go to the gym.

Reactions: 3
I can't even look at their Instagram as it depresses me too much, so.much.grey just like their personalities

Reactions: 7
It made me laugh the other day when someone said what’s your hair routine and she just said blow dry it or something, absolutely no mention of that straightener that drys and straightens your hair at the same time she’s always flogging, she could at least pretend she uses it! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If I ever buy something an influencer is advertising I always make sure I see them actually using it several times before I do. It’s very tell tale when you see several influencers all going on about the same thing at the same time. Emma never wears the stuff she says she “lives in”. I think she genuinely steams her face because I’ve seen her do that a lot and it wasn’t advertised. And possibly the pore thing. But she doesn’t wear fabletics stuff ever outside the ads she does.

Reactions: 5
If I ever buy something an influencer is advertising I always make sure I see them actually using it several times before I do. It’s very tell tale when you see several influencers all going on about the same thing at the same time. Emma never wears the stuff she says she “lives in”. I think she genuinely steams her face because I’ve seen her do that a lot and it wasn’t advertised. And possibly the pore thing. But she doesn’t wear fabletics stuff ever outside the ads she does.
It’s like they forget they show us there day to day lives so know we don’t buy the “omg guys I’ve been loving this product” 🥱

Reactions: 2
Only thing she should be advertising is pyjamas and the carpet she lies on 24/7

• Haha
Emma is a miserable, rude and whinging cow who probably drains the hell out of everyone around her. Gary is linked to Emma forever now.

Charlotte may not be perfect but at least she made Gary laugh and had a personality and fun attitude. Nobody will love Gary like Charlotte did.

Her face with the yoga, she looks so pissed off she has had to get off the bed. Surely people want to see a fancy move, not just bending down glaring at your camera?

I must be the only person who is glad there is no Charlotte and Gary; he is obsessed with himself, his hair, his body, his property, his golf. Anyone with him would have a miserable life, why emma is so desperate to get out with her mate joe. Someone to actually talk to

I don’t understand why both of them have to sit with the kids in the playroom? Like gaz could have had 10 mins to himself or vice versa & I don’t understand why both have to get up in the morning there is no balance? Don’t get me wrong me and my OH spend time together with kids but if we can nab 10 mins to ourselves we’d take it without hesitation

Reactions: 14
I don’t understand why both of them have to sit with the kids in the playroom? Like gaz could have had 10 mins to himself or vice versa & I don’t understand why both have to get up in the morning there is no balance? Don’t get me wrong me and my OH spend time together with kids but if we can nab 10 mins to ourselves we’d take it without hesitation
Yeah the both getting up in the morning I find bizarre! my partner doesn’t start work until later on In the day so we take it in turns to have a lie in, they must be sick to the back teeth of each other 🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.