Emma Mcvey #11 Dee Dee Beadle is no longer a wife while Gaz is having the time of his life!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is such a prick. Not changed one bit reminds me of that time when him and Emma were doing herbalife and the whole situation with mums not putting effort into themselves and being lazy or something like that, I'm sure someone on here remembers what I'm talking about
Screenshot_20240611-235530_Video Player.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
He is such a prick. Not changed one bit reminds me of that time when him and Emma were doing herbalife and the whole situation with mums not putting effort into themselves and being lazy or something like that, I'm sure someone on here remembers what I'm talking about
View attachment 2987894
Wow what a lovely way to speak to a potential customer!! My kids dad is almost 7ft tall and wears 3xl not because heā€™s fat because heā€™s just bleeping massive šŸ˜‚ not always people being overweight Gary you ā€œskinny prickā€ as Charlotte would say
It was when Emma had Chester and he posted a picture of her 10 days after birth in a crop top saying it was all thanks to Herbalife and her putting in effort to staying that size and lazy mums who arenā€™t like that just blame it on ā€œbaby weightā€ šŸ™ƒ horrible man never liked him Emma was just lucky with bounce back genes, some women have it some women donā€™t! Letā€™s hope poor prim doesnā€™t gain weight when pregnant or her dad will be deeming her lazy too

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Wow what a lovely way to speak to a potential customer!! My kids dad is almost 7ft tall and wears 3xl not because heā€™s fat because heā€™s just bleeping massive šŸ˜‚ not always people being overweight Gary you ā€œskinny prickā€ as Charlotte would say
It was when Emma had Chester and he posted a picture of her 10 days after birth in a crop top saying it was all thanks to Herbalife and her putting in effort to staying that size and lazy mums who arenā€™t like that just blame it on ā€œbaby weightā€ šŸ™ƒ horrible man never liked him Emma was just lucky with bounce back genes, some women have it some women donā€™t! Letā€™s hope poor prim doesnā€™t gain weight when pregnant or her dad will be deeming her lazy too
Oh Emma was just as bad as him, donā€™t let her off. She was also shilling Herbalife and insinuating women that donā€™t bounce back like her right away are lazy and eating chocolate. Almost worse coming from her, since sheā€™s a woman who just had a baby so should have known it isnā€™t all sunshine and roses after birth and losing weight REALLY isnā€™t the top priority thenā€¦..but well itā€™s Emma and sheā€™s vile so for her it was her priority over her child.

Reactions: 21
View attachment 2987894
Oh when he shamed mums? We canā€™t all write a caption on insta and get paid most have 9-5
Oh Emma was just as bad as him, donā€™t let her off. She was also shilling Herbalife and insinuating women that donā€™t bounce back like her right away are lazy and eating chocolate. Almost worse coming from her, since sheā€™s a woman who just had a baby so should have known it isnā€™t all sunshine and roses after birth and losing weight REALLY isnā€™t the top priority thenā€¦..but well itā€™s Emma and sheā€™s vile so for her it was her priority over her child.
hes vile too though. We canā€™t all get paid by Instagram or Snapchat. Most women with a partner are also doing it by themselves in the day as their partner works while theyā€™re on maternity. These two had none of those responsibilities. Just park everyday.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
View attachment 2987894
Agreed, donā€™t get the Gaz love on here. Heā€™s no better than Emma when it comes to pimping out his kids for content. I also bet seeking this ADHD diagnosis has come about because heā€™s cheated on his Golf gf, and heā€™s using ADHD as a reason for his promiscuity.

Reactions: 14
View attachment 2987894
He's honestly an hole. He's such a grumpy bastard in person.

Reactions: 6
He's now replied to someone saying this was meant to be a light-hearted joke..... ha... ha... ha.. sorry, I forgot to laugh.... šŸ™ƒ

View attachment 2987894,

Reactions: 2
bleeping men, try be nice about them and they go and duck it up. šŸ„² Well done Gary, probably shattered someoneā€™s confidence all over Snapchat! What a prick.

Reactions: 14
View attachment 2987894
oh my god I flicked through his Snapchat and missed this.. wow thatā€™s so bad!

Someone posted here about how they saw Gaz around where he lived, and how he didnā€™t pay much mind to his children who were asking for his attention. The Eddie Munster a-like was too busy on his phone (as per.)

Reactions: 4
Anyone seen hisq and a tonight re his 5 year plan heā€™d like to remarry and have more children. Wonder if it will be him or emma to have another baby first

Heā€™s such an odious little manā€¦ and common as muck šŸ¤¢. I think his only slightly redeeming factor is that he hasnā€™t abandoned his children. Then and and again, him doing childcare is bare minimum anyway so not much to be celebrating there.

Iā€™m just patiently waiting for someone who knows them to come on here and spill what caused the split. Like we know there was 0 chemistry between them but what was the straw that broke the camels back

Reactions: 11
Iā€™m just patiently waiting for someone who knows them to come on here and spill what caused the split. Like we know there was 0 chemistry between them but what was the straw that broke the camels back
Iā€™m not even sure that it really matters?! They obviously werenā€™t well suited (clearly evidenced by their own respective social media accounts and called out on here) so now not together šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø. Short of a joint statement Iā€™m not sure how much else we could get or believeā€¦

Timing more or less lined up with her surgery and being better. Probably a good time for them to split - one less thing to give a sense of obligation to stay together (not that kids or illness should be reasons to stay together, if youā€™re miserable and itā€™s clearly not a good fit, end it sooner rather than later).

Always funny when anyone goes after IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) stuff too considering how many use shared WiFiā€™s. Hell for work we tried to have a survey roll out for research, and didnā€™t want people retaking it (and getting multiple incentives) but had to immediately roll that back since so many used university wifi and they all came back the same. The ability to nail down to a single user or device is very complicated

Reactions: 6