Emma Mcvey #11 Dee Dee Beadle is no longer a wife while Gaz is having the time of his life!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered about him and Charley too as they seem to have stopped interacting on Instagram, though they're still following.
He was commenting on everything at one point.

I like him too, I'm sure the new man has the patience of a saint if he's taking on her. He gave up lots to be with her so I don't see how they can bad mouth him now. He's always been a great dad and right from when Chester was first born he did his best. She always tried to belittle him and I felt for him when he doubted his parenting skills at first.
Think there was a rumour he shagged someone in Albufeira

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Didn’t someone post that it was some troll or weird meme? That it was a comment seen from a few people/in a few places.
Yeah someone on here commented they seen the exact same posts on a few peoples stories, obviously just someone trying to be a twit

Reactions: 3
Perhaps just them not as public compared to Emma. They hid it for ages, and she’s now off in the US for PGA tour, he had the kids. He still liked one of the few posts she makes from just over a week ago which is well after he returned from the trip. Real test will be when she’s back in the country for a while and he is also seemingly “free” if they seem to se each other at all.

Reactions: 9
Gary should partner with a charity that works to educate teenagers on safe sex, respect, consent etc. Then he’d really redeem himself for all his GS behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I have grown to really like the adult Gary has become over last few years. Not once has he bad mouthed the mother of his children. For the last few years his life was his family and he pretty much d6odnt leave the house and changed his whole lifestyle for his wee family. There is not one single story since kids were born about him out partying or doing anything apart from golf and being at home. I think he has been very respectful with regards to his break up and I'm sure behind the scenes its been hard for both of them to navigate everything that comes with divorce but not once has he done or said anything except nice things about emma in public. You can really tell he struggles being alone especially after quality time with the kids. He tries to keep busy by doing healthy things rather than going off the rails and being a drunken idiot making a show of himself. I feel sorry for him as I think his kids are his absolute world and he is really struggling not being with them every day and thats hard for any separating partners. I think he is someone who should be praised for being a great involved dad who genuinely wants to be as involved in their lives as much as he possibly can. Providing things like clothes etc in his home rather than expecting mum to provide everything when staying over. He has done his best to make his house as comfortable as possible and ensuring they dont feel like it's a sleep over with a babysitter and instead they know its their home. It must be so hard to go from changing your whole life and pretty much cutting off all friends and family for years to solely focus on your own wee family life to then be met with silence and being alone. I don't think he has actually ever lived alone either he was at his grandad, g shore then Emma so that alone is a big adjustment If you've never lived yourself. I think he was isolated from his family by emma as he never used to see them much at all and they never visited and now he sees them alot and it's so nice to see the cousins play. Until recently I had no idea his sister even had a second kid as he hasnt posted about her in years. I'm not sure if emma was paranoid and scared he would cheat and continue to be who he was in g ahore and probably a mixture of him wanting to prove he had changed and his family were his priority and her maybe being a bit paranoid he became a complete recluse for years. Even when he has been out the couple of times recently he hasnt been crazy drunk, making a fool of himself or ending up in papers etc he has been happy and enjoyed the night but knew when to quit and go home. For alot of people when they have freedom like that after years of nothing they go off the rails but he seems to be focused on trying to do healthy mindset things to keep busy. He does seem so much more relaxed and happier than he has in years but especially after weekend with kids you could really tell he was struggling today without them. Break ups are always hard but he has and continues to try his best to be respectful but also be completely present in his kids lives. Alot of men and woman could take a leaf out of his book on how to do the best thing for your children sake even when I'm sure things have been bad between them both as always will happen during a separation but he is proving all the haters wrong and showing he really has changed for the better from becoming a dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Gary should partner with a charity that works to educate teenagers on safe sex, respect, consent etc. Then he’d really redeem himself for all his GS behaviour
This! He would have such a positive influence too because he’d be able to speak from experience and tell everyone that sleeping around doesn’t make you a “lad” and you don’t have to give in to peer pressure. I can only imagine the amount of stis that man has had over the years

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I have grown to really like the adult Gary has become over last few years. Not once has he bad mouthed the mother of his children. For the last few years his life was his family and he pretty much d6odnt leave the house and changed his whole lifestyle for his wee family. There is not one single story since kids were born about him out partying or doing anything apart from golf and being at home. I think he has been very respectful with regards to his break up and I'm sure behind the scenes its been hard for both of them to navigate everything that comes with divorce but not once has he done or said anything except nice things about emma in public. You can really tell he struggles being alone especially after quality time with the kids. He tries to keep busy by doing healthy things rather than going off the rails and being a drunken idiot making a show of himself. I feel sorry for him as I think his kids are his absolute world and he is really struggling not being with them every day and thats hard for any separating partners. I think he is someone who should be praised for being a great involved dad who genuinely wants to be as involved in their lives as much as he possibly can. Providing things like clothes etc in his home rather than expecting mum to provide everything when staying over. He has done his best to make his house as comfortable as possible and ensuring they dont feel like it's a sleep over with a babysitter and instead they know its their home. It must be so hard to go from changing your whole life and pretty much cutting off all friends and family for years to solely focus on your own wee family life to then be met with silence and being alone. I don't think he has actually ever lived alone either he was at his grandad, g shore then Emma so that alone is a big adjustment If you've never lived yourself. I think he was isolated from his family by emma as he never used to see them much at all and they never visited and now he sees them alot and it's so nice to see the cousins play. Until recently I had no idea his sister even had a second kid as he hasnt posted about her in years. I'm not sure if emma was paranoid and scared he would cheat and continue to be who he was in g ahore and probably a mixture of him wanting to prove he had changed and his family were his priority and her maybe being a bit paranoid he became a complete recluse for years. Even when he has been out the couple of times recently he hasnt been crazy drunk, making a fool of himself or ending up in papers etc he has been happy and enjoyed the night but knew when to quit and go home. For alot of people when they have freedom like that after years of nothing they go off the rails but he seems to be focused on trying to do healthy mindset things to keep busy. He does seem so much more relaxed and happier than he has in years but especially after weekend with kids you could really tell he was struggling today without them. Break ups are always hard but he has and continues to try his best to be respectful but also be completely present in his kids lives. Alot of men and woman could take a leaf out of his book on how to do the best thing for your children sake even when I'm sure things have been bad between them both as always will happen during a separation but he is proving all the haters wrong and showing he really has changed for the better from becoming a dad.
Aaron and Jodie should take a leaf out his book!, this is own you parents and co-parent without tic for tac it about the children’s

Reactions: 18
You’ve summed it all up perfectly 👏🏻
He’s stayed a decent man during this all and kept completely focused on making sure it doesn’t impact the kids whilst she’s liking pictures about him being a narcissist etc, I’m sure everyone can see who the narcissist is in this situation. I really hope he gets the kids a equal amount

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Forgot all about these 2 until I saw a story on Facebook about her new man.

How does Gaz make his ££ these days?

Reactions: 2
Forgot all about these 2 until I saw a story on Facebook about her new man.

How does Gaz make his ££ these days?
Pretty sure he still owns the clothing company as well as a club in Zante and he’s spoken before about real estate investments he made with his GS money and he makes money from Snapchat. The dude is bleeping loaded

Reactions: 8
He also has the golf stuff - like sponsors and the golf trips. He also has the odd normal sponsorships like other influencers/reality tv folks (though not nearly what he used to).

Reactions: 3
Pretty sure he still owns the clothing company as well as a club in Zante and he’s spoken before about real estate investments he made with his GS money and he makes money from Snapchat. The dude is bleeping loaded
He has his golf clothing range too