Emma Mcvey #11 Dee Dee Beadle is no longer a wife while Gaz is having the time of his life!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’re not discussing anything illegal it’s stuff they have released themselves to instagram. If they don’t want their life open to interpretation then just live a quiet life people discuss and speculate about celebrities everyday

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Boo i missed it 😂 so he didn't like what was being posted on here after his little joke yesterday did he? He's never mentioned IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) before and now all of sudden he is. There's been lot worse said on here previously than what was said yesterday....
I think he was on about your post yesterday, he said there was only one person who screenshotted it from Snapchat and it was posted here, be careful when screenshotting from SC because it lets them know, he’s talking a load of crap about finding out ip addresses though 😂

Hi Gary 👋 is tattle your bedtime story? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone posted here about how they saw Gaz around where he lived, and how he didn’t pay much mind to his children who were asking for his attention. The Eddie Munster a-like was too busy on his phone (as per.)
I’ve seen Gary (& Emma) in a well liked garden centre softplay on a few occasions when the kids were younger. He was glued to his phone every time, even in the softplay itself with the kids. He just didn’t seem overly interested. He pushed them on the swings (with his phone in one hand) & followed them around looking quite bored. I mean, fair play, softplay probably makes me look bored too 😂 but I did make an effort to play with my kids when they were small - these days, they run off & play by themselves!

Reactions: 6
I think he was on about your post yesterday, he said there was only one person who screenshotted it from Snapchat and it was posted here, be careful when screenshotting from SC because it lets them know, he’s talking a load of crap about finding out IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) though 😂

Hi Gary 👋 is tattle your bedtime story? 😆
Anyone can screenshot in browser though and he wouldn’t know. I use browser and there’s no way of knowing who viewed or screenshotted if you go that route

Reactions: 3
So he's like his pal Aaron, likes Tattle when people are on "his side" but turns to a whiny witch when he doesn't like what we say... Ohhh sucks to be you Gaz, we're all gonna be sat here still with our opinions even after your tantrum 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So he's like his pal Aaron, likes Tattle when people are on "his side" but turns to a whiny witch when he doesn't like what we say... Ohhh sucks to be you Gaz, we're all gonna be sat here still with our opinions even after your tantrum 😘
The thought of him and Aaron yapping away about tattle when they’re together is such a funny image 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just reading Emma's comments under her moving post and there are people giving Gary hate for not helping her pack and move or anything of that matter regarding him and Emma on any of her posts but he's annoyed at screenshots being posted here from his snapchat and wants to out people ffs 🙄

Reactions: 9
That pic of Emma at the bench is RIDICULOUS!!

We get it, you are slim, have lovely hair and a chisled jawline.

What a pose 🙄🙈

Reactions: 7
That pic of Emma at the bench is RIDICULOUS!!

We get it, you are slim, have lovely hair and a chisled jawline.

What a pose 🙄🙈
And then a pic of her friend unposed. Like she would ever post anything like that of herself 🙄

Everyone commenting that Gary should have helped/paid for the house to be packed up.
And she's pretending she can't see him getting 'slaughtered' in the comments?
Anything to make her look like she's done all the work alone.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So Gary should have paid to move the kids stuff with her????

surely that means she should have paid for moving kids stuff with him? Helped him out too right? You know things being equal right?

Reactions: 21
Rewatching Geordie OGS and Emma has the personality of a wet mop. 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don’t know much about these two but I wonder if she thinks she’s wasted her life on him. She’s obviously anorexic but her face is gorgeous and probably could have gotten a premier league footballer and she ended up knocked up by Gaz from Geordie shore 😂
Just a waste

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t know much about these two but I wonder if she thinks she’s wasted her life on him. She’s obviously anorexic but her face is gorgeous and probably could have gotten a premier league footballer and she ended up knocked up by Gaz from Geordie shore 😂
Just a waste
She was shagging Mario off towie before him and getting her boobs out in papers, I doubt she was very picky 🤣 Gaz was always too good for her, she drained him and changed him into a complete new person with her endless Dee Dee persona, he’s had a lucky escape in my opinion

Reactions: 33
Just a waste
Gorgeous face? It’s always filtered! Have you ever seen her real face??

• Haha
Reactions: 25