Emma Mcvey #11 Dee Dee Beadle is no longer a wife while Gaz is having the time of his life!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think her face is that great actually without filters I think she’s got the look of a model but her face doesn’t stand out

Reactions: 6
Not to hate on kids, buttttt Chester just looks like a right wee prick. Primrose however, just looks and seems so loveable!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not to hate on kids, buttttt Chester just looks like a right wee prick. Primrose however, just looks and seems so loveable!
Can thank Emma for that one. Pandering to the little prince and ensuring he didn’t ever hear a no. Trying to pretend he had a mental disorder, which then meant even more he could act out and never be corrected.

I am so curious what the relationships are going to be like down the road - is her heavy favoritism going to drive a wedge between the kids? Is she going to end up scaring both kids away (neglecting prim and smothering Chester)?

what’s happening there isn’t healthy how she clings to him.

Reactions: 9
I go to the same hospital as Emma and I’ve spoken to her a few times. She seems really nice and timid in real life but looks like a crackhead🫠😂 she’s so pasty and scrawny

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Gary after being asked to take part in that Great run and Aaron has been trying to get a place on it for a few weeks. He posted a few times asking about it

Reactions: 2
I go to the same hospital as Emma and I’ve spoken to her a few times. She seems really nice and timid in real life but looks like a crackhead🫠😂 she’s so pasty and scrawny
I agree, whenever I’ve seen her, she’s been very friendly to anyone around her but seemed on the quieter side. I was taken aback by how thin she was the first time I saw her. It’s weird how online, being super thin doesn’t look that weird with certain poses & angles but in real life, it’s really odd looking & kinda concerning. I think particularly noticeable when around children whose arms & legs are wider than an adults!

Reactions: 12
I swear she posted a while back saying they were having a new house built? Doesn’t look like the one they’ve moved to is brand new.

Reactions: 8
He never seems to get them extra days. The only off schedule time he seems to get them is when she takes the kids away so he gets a make up day since she has them on his days. Even when she was “stressed packing” over kids school break she didn’t give him extra days, instead she took a mid week vacation on his day so had them on a Monday not Wednesday.

Reactions: 5
Does he really not have the balls to tell her he wants the kids on certain days? Seriously what harm to her is an extra night stay with their dad especially it being father's day! He dropped them off and went straight to the gym to keep himself occupied for the rest of the day when he could have had the kids still, spent time with them in the morning, then dropped them off... I don't get it. She either holds that much power over him regarding the kids or he's not trying hard enough to get equal time with them. I guess when they finalise their divorce he may get more days with them

Reactions: 14
Duno why Gaz didn't have the children today for Father's Day , I thought he'd have really wanted that!
He said on snap last night he was having breakfast with them today, and he posted a pic of the 3 of them and his card and presents earlier, then out for a bike ride, so he definitely had them.

Reactions: 7
It’s still wild he didn’t just get them overnight last night so they just woke up there for breakfast.

Reactions: 3
Does he really not have the balls to tell her he wants the kids on certain days? Seriously what harm to her is an extra night stay with their dad especially it being father's day! He dropped them off and went straight to the gym to keep himself occupied for the rest of the day when he could have had the kids still, spent time with them in the morning, then dropped them off... I don't get it. She either holds that much power over him regarding the kids or he's not trying hard enough to get equal time with them. I guess when they finalise their divorce he may get more days with them
Really simple if indeed its her dictating the time - go to court get these days set in stone you dont need to wait for a divorce. Parenting is two ways and one parent doesnt get to decide the time your kids get with you. Unless they have something on you and youre scared or youre happy with the time given. Point is no one will fight for your child for you. Do it yourself.

Reactions: 9
If she's so ok with him and amicable it should of been her setting the story straight about him helping. From his snaps it looked like the house she's at that he was mowing the lawn with the kids.
I get people having an opinion from years ago on his reputation but he always seems to try to do things with the kids and it's just my opinion but he seems to love those kids. He doesn't label them as she does or favour one over the other. So I don't get people coming for him now.

Reactions: 6
Shes another Talia. She's happy with everyone thinking she's the hard done by single mother that does it all on her own!!!

Reactions: 29
If I was Gaz, I’d get to court and get something solid in terms of time with the kids if he wants more time with them than Emma is prepared to let him have.

Reactions: 11
Reading all these comments, has it not occurred to people that he might be happy with this set up? Maybe he’s not as great a dad as he makes out and is happy with pretty minimal days. Sad but could be true.

Reactions: 13