Emma Mcvey #11 Dee Dee Beadle is no longer a wife while Gaz is having the time of his life!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say things like her having a new fella and him maybe being around the new house and maybe the kids will drive Gaz mad. The split of time doesn’t seem right either. Neither have a normal job so why can’t they do 3 on 3 off or something.

Reactions: 10
I just googled the clothing company and it doesn't look like they sold out and made any money, it looks like it went into administration and was sold by the administrators. So it will have been sold for something like £1.

They are still open and running: https://www.11degrees.com/
---
View attachment 3004150View attachment 3004151
🤦🏼‍♀️ I swear I remember a Snapchat of Gary at the table with the kids making Mother’s Day stuff with them
I do too - he had them with glitter and everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Oh I’m seeing it now….yikes reflection there. Someone either looking for attention or too dumb to think about reflections before posting. (Last photo on the overflow you can see)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder if that change is because she’s doing overnights with the boyfriend or because of the move? Unless the divorce only just finalized and gave him some custody to them?

He never used to get them and even when she was in Orlando he didn’t get the dogs.

Reactions: 4