Emma Mcvey #11 Dee Dee Beadle is no longer a wife while Gaz is having the time of his life!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm baffled ! You travel halfway across the world then put a collection of photos on your Instagram account. Who chooses pic number 3 ? Looking down at the feet ? 🤷 How is that a memory ? oh wait it shows the emaciated body and the grubby rabbit, so of course it's important. I remember a time when you took pics of the floor by accident and didn't find out until you got them developed, that one would go straight in the bin !

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm baffled ! You travel halfway across the world then put a collection of photos on your Instagram account. Who chooses pic number 3 ? Looking down at the feet ? 🤷 How is that a memory ? oh wait it shows the emaciated body and the grubby rabbit, so of course it's important. I remember a time when you took pics of the floor by accident and didn't find out until you got them developed, that one would go straight in the bin !
Picture 6 looks massively edited! Chester’s feet look like a size 7adult 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was honestly shocked he got anything. Would t have figured her to let them choose anything for him.

Reactions: 6
Looks like the kids are back with Emma already, you'd think they would have had more than the day with Gaz with them just getting back from their trip and it still being school holidays! 🤔

Reactions: 9
She’s nothing if not consistent. He’s usually only gets them during the day on a Wednesday and not overnight. So he probably won’t get them again until Friday for the overnight.

She’s nothing if not consistent. He’s usually only gets them during the day on a Wednesday and not overnight. So he probably won’t get them again until Friday for the overnight.
I mean he has the money to go to court for more time but I think he’s happy enough with the way things are.

Reactions: 7
I mean he has the money to go to court for more time but I think he’s happy enough with the way things are.
Yeah I am slightly disappointed I thought he seemed like a really involved dad it’s a shame he’s not fighting for more time with them

Reactions: 8
Yeah I thought he'd fight for more time with them. It's such a shame when he's been so involved with both kids until the split.
I imagine she's just said these are the days you can have them and he's just rolled over and said OK? 🤯

Someone asked on one of her pics how Chester dealt with the crowds and she said he did great as he’s come on a lot this past year.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I bet he’s come along a lot in the last year, because he has no special needs. She’s absolutely bonkers.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does anyone else think she brought them to Disney purposely to hurt Gary because he’d miss it

Reactions: 16
I feel like he was being equally petty back the last couple days - showing how dumb it is to not only take kids that age to Disney (when it's so far), but also for such a short time. He took them to a local park with a giant blow up slide, bumper boats, and basic attractions/animatronics, had them paint a dog house this morning, and then seemingly to an arcade with a rollercoaster simulator this afternoon. Can wager that when they go back next week both will be similar topics of discussion.

Smart on his end honestly. At that age just foolish to dump a ton of money into a trip like that, better to do something smaller like the stuff close to home.

Reactions: 17
That reel of her with friends. All staged for social media! What a sad little Jane! Honestly a pathetic existence.
---
That reel of her with friends. All staged for social media! What a sad little Jane! Honestly a pathetic existence.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9