Emma Mcvey #11 Dee Dee Beadle is no longer a wife while Gaz is having the time of his life!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’ve summed it all up perfectly 👏🏻
He’s stayed a decent man during this all and kept completely focused on making sure it doesn’t impact the kids whilst she’s liking pictures about him being a narcissist etc, I’m sure everyone can see who the narcissist is in this situation. I really hope he gets the kids a equal amount
Ill be fair in only that we have no idea what their marriage was like or what he is like as a partner. Great dad doesnt equate great other half. That being said i hate that passive aggressive BS of liking posts in regards to an ex. Hes not once shat on her at all. Either hes grown Not everything has to be on social media.
Just reading the DM comments on an article about them
View attachment 2975270View attachment 2975271
See i dont get this. Are they basing the upgrade on just looks? Because you know thats totally how it should work. Imagine he was getting comments saying upgrade about his new gf - dont think that would fly

Reactions: 13
Seems the move is likely next week not this week. She’s grifting for cleaners, so either cleaning the old place or the new (maybe both!).

Reactions: 4
See i dont get this. Are they basing the upgrade on just looks? Because you know thats totally how it should work. Imagine he was getting comments saying upgrade about his new gf - dont think that would fly
My first long term partner left me for someone else and people would constantly message me to say it was shocking because I was so much more attractive than this new woman, and I was always like thanks I guess he just left me for my rotten personality then?!

But not that it’s a contest but Gary’s new gf is a pretty professional athlete it’s not like he’s slumming it with some only fans babe like other z listers after a break up lol

Reactions: 14
So looks like Gaz is getting officially diagnosed with ADHD. Now just waiting for Emma to push that for Chester now too since her last diagnosis didn’t work out for her.

Reactions: 17
So looks like Gaz is getting officially diagnosed with ADHD. Now just waiting for Emma to push that for Chester now too since her last diagnosis didn’t work out for her.
Is this on his snap? Interesting that he didn’t push for Chesta and it was Emma pushing the diagnosis on him

Reactions: 2
it’s on his snap. Based on preliminary assessment he hits like all criteria near perfect, he’s been told to go to a psychiatrist for thorough in-person assessment and potential prescription treatment.

With Chester I don’t think, from what we see at least, there’s any reason he needs to be assessed. Of course there’s the likelihood things happen we don’t see. But he’s still very young and mostly just seems like a normal kid (though a little bratty at times thanks to Emma). Though Emma seems desperate for him to be diagnosed with something, previously she seemed to really want him diagnosed on the ASD spectrum it seemed. With Gaz getting a diagnosis I can see this fuel that desire for her again and really push for an ADHD diagnosis now instead.

Reactions: 5
Can’t see this has been been mentioned but Gaz is single. He confirmed it on snap after talking about the adhd stuff

• Wow
Interesting that he’s just mentioned energy levels. There’s a lot more to adhd than that but maybe that’s the only thing he’s comfortable sharing. I have kids with ADHD and it’s a lot more than being high energy. Maybe he’s struggling but it seems an odd thing to just suddenly ring BUPA about. Maybe it’s become clearer now he lives on his own.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Does anyone else think he sounds lonely? Despite his behaviour in GS, I do like Gaz.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think this is the first time in his life he’s ever had the chance to be alone and he’s learning a lot about himself. He started GS when he was young, was always around/living with others. Then he got married and had kids. And now he has shared custody, leaving him on his own for the first time. It’s likely new, and a little scary. He has a good network of friends he still regularly sees, is more connected to family since the split, but you can tell he wants a partner at home. At the caravan he was talking about wanting that person to be with when kids go to bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Does anyone else think he sounds lonely? Despite his behaviour in GS, I do like Gaz.
I remember in one of the GS seasons he basically says he did what he did because he didn’t like to be lonely or something along the lines. Always felt a bit sorry for him if that was his reasoning. I do like him now

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just saw that and felt for him and wondered if he had split with the golf pro. Just been watching a tiktok I think it was saying how much he misses Newcastle but his kids come first so he's tied.

• Sad
He's mentioned a few times about struggling mentally, I think that's the reason he's doing something about getting a diagnosis, he doesn't sound like he can express what symptoms he has and it just saying the 'typical' ones people think of when ADHD is mentioned. He said he hit 49 out of 50 on the test so its definitely not just about his energy levels.
I personally struggle with the metal side of it, and it's hell, a hell I can't describe.
---
Also came here to see if the single thing had been mentioned, I was wondering about this a few weeks ago as he's not mentioned her recently or hinted he's with her at least, and mentioned about struggling been alone when the kids are in bed.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Bless him. I hope he gets the help he needs. I’ve seen first hand how hard adhd can be just thought it was interesting he’d only just mentioned it. He does seem really lonely. It must be really hard when he had a family unit then suddenly it’s just him or him and the kids and his family aren’t that nearby. Must be incredibly difficult for him. He definitely looks a lot happier being away from Emma though.

Reactions: 11
I just wonder what her followers would say if he was putting pics up first of him 'moved on' how they'd go for him. We're assuming he left her, but it could be possible she left him for the other man, or for those following only on Instagram it could be. But how many people are saying how happy she looks. You can bet he wouldn't have those comments if it was him.

Reactions: 9
Awww, I hope gaz gets the help he needs and I’m actually glad he’s speaking about it, men’s mental health is so important, everyone’s is but we know that men generally struggle to be more open about this. I’ve always just felt awful for him, during his wedding when he woke up alone I just felt so sad for him, he seems like a genuinely nice guy.

Loneliness can eat you up, it really can, I hope he finds a good support network who make him feel less lonely, seems Emma has completely isolated him and now he’s a bit lost.

Reactions: 14