Emma Mcvey #11 Dee Dee Beadle is no longer a wife while Gaz is having the time of his life!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh speaking of single parent stuff - saw Gaz posted about being a single dad and the reality of that yesterday. It was refreshing to see it in a not “woe is me, I do everything” deal like Emma and so many like her do. It was just like a side comment on how once the kids go to bed at night you’re there with no one to chat to/be with. (Horrible screenshot since text goes off the screen) I can’t imagine how kids will feel seeing this type of tit when they get older and essentially seeing they are perceived as these huge burdens all the time.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Someone shoot me now…but I quite like Gaz 😭
I feel the same. She’s awful to the kids though which makes it easier to start seeing him in a better light than back in the day.

Today in Emma awful: instilling traditional gender roles to her kids. Also clearly showing what she cares most about in a partner: people that will let her do nothing (on top of the previously demonstrated they pay for everything).

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Is that wedding photo the first time she’s posted her new bf? It’s the first I’ve seen of him but it seems to be a pretty hard launch if that’s the first she’s posted him 😂

Reactions: 1
Is that wedding photo the first time she’s posted her new bf? It’s the first I’ve seen of him but it seems to be a pretty hard launch if that’s the first she’s posted him 😂
She posted a quick glimpse of him in a reel a few weeks back, and I think another reel last week too..

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Gaz has a funny story on snap scared to screenshot incase I get doxxed but he’s wrote “had enough of social media today… not sure what I’ve done wrong… new day tomorrow” any clues? Has someone been harsh on this thread 🤣

Reactions: 3
Gaz has a funny story on snap scared to screenshot incase I get doxxed but he’s wrote “had enough of social media today… not sure what I’ve done wrong… new day tomorrow” any clues? Has someone been harsh on this thread 🤣
Just looked, seems it’s all on her recent post from the wedding. Everyone commenting how SHE upgraded.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Yeah I saw those comments and I feel bad for him. I quite like Gaz, he seems like a good Dad and dotes on those kids. Dunno why the new guy is an upgrade, all these men just look identical to me…

Reactions: 21
Yeah I saw those comments and I feel bad for him. I quite like Gaz, he seems like a good Dad and dotes on those kids. Dunno why the new guy is an upgrade, all these men just look identical to me…
Gaz had his past not everyone will agree but ppl grow up and can change! 1 thing you cannot take from him is he is a great father don’t think Emma could get the house she had with Gary from this new bloke I’d say downgrade

Reactions: 20
Gaz had his past not everyone will agree but ppl grow up and can change! 1 thing you cannot take from him is he is a great father don’t think Emma could get the house she had with Gary from this new bloke I’d say downgrade
Exactly, he was a young lad taking advantage of his position, can't hold that against him for ever. The whole Charlotte carry-on was bad, but they've both moved on. I reckon he's a pretty decent guy now, and a good dad. Emma on the other hand is a jealous, irrelevant sad duck who's bitter she'll never have a house that big again, and without being tied to the Gaz Geordie Shore name will fade back to obscurity where she belongs

Reactions: 18
I’ve got a soft spot for Gary it’s been nice to see him grow and change from the man bleep he was on gshore treating women like tit to how he is now it just goes to show that people can change their behaviour if they want to! I don’t understand why people on insta etc slag him off and hate on him because it’s not like he’s ever publicly done something awful? (E.g Aaron Chalmers and his Instagram stories and posts about Talia) he just lives a quiet life now and you can tell he absolutely lives and breathes for his kids! And golf😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
When did she change her & Garys Instagram home account to ‘Emma Mcvey Homes’ 😂😂

Bad enough begging for free stuff when your an ‘influencer’… but begging for free stuff when your the ex wife of an influencer takes the biscuit 🫣😂

IMG_4919.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Seems she’s recruited at least one helper to pack today. No sign of where Prim is while this is all happening, but I bet Gary would be happy to watch her today while that’s all being looked after and Chester is in school. Especially based on last nights post (Wednesday being the day he gets the kids)

Attachments

Reactions: 6
He does really seem to adore his kids and doesn’t seem to slate Emma all over SM which is nice.

Reactions: 18
I wondered about him and Charley too as they seem to have stopped interacting on Instagram, though they're still following.
He was commenting on everything at one point.

I like him too, I'm sure the new man has the patience of a saint if he's taking on her. He gave up lots to be with her so I don't see how they can bad mouth him now. He's always been a great dad and right from when Chester was first born he did his best. She always tried to belittle him and I felt for him when he doubted his parenting skills at first.

Reactions: 17