Emma Mcvey #11 Dee Dee Beadle is no longer a wife while Gaz is having the time of his life!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s face he also (by all that we can tell from posts and such) is the better parent. He isn’t the one that tried to make out their son had a mental illness. He doesn’t play extreme favorites with the kids. And he doesn’t openly mock the daughter regularly online in posts. His posts never make the kids out as burdens. He takes a lot of pride in teaching them and doing things with them.
10 years ago we would have never imagined we'd be making these posts praising him for his excellent parenting and devotion to his kids.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I think it speaks to two big things: Gaz finally grew the duck up and isn’t all about girls and partying anymore, he had to become an adult and he now has adult hobbies and priorities and an adult lifestyle. And the second big one: the types of women he attracted weren’t great. With as awful as he was, he wasn’t exactly drawing in people with the best intentions/morals/personality. Emma is clear evidence of that. He grew up and well….shes still Emma it appears.

Reactions: 15
Emma has probably bent his head about how the kids need normality therefore should be at home most with her, we all know king chesta needs his mummy!
If Gaz got 50/50, would Emma receive child support? She needs Gazs money so will want a custody agreement that benefits her and her alone! If she was thinking of the children they'd have 50/50, Gary has been a huge part of their life and upbringing from day one!
Well then he needs to wise up. One parent doesnt trump the other and get to call the visitations and if they do then you go to court for more time. Or maybe mini breaks and gym/golf times are more frequent now and hes loving that. Either way fight for more time if you genuinely want it.

Reactions: 5
Gaz we know you read here, go for 50/50 of your kids. They thrive with you and you clearly thrive being with them. Arlass seeing how down he is when they’re not there when all Emma has them doing is are we autistic tests on the iPad

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Calling it again! She definitely has an ad for movers already lined up. Gaz has the kids for the weekend and what is she doing…..murder mystery with the boyfriend. And new owners are apparently taking possession next week. You’d think she’d be packing and barely have a moment to eat.

Reactions: 16
Why would you be going out with your bloke if you’ve not packed anything? She is a right lying cow. She’s no doubt got someone lined up to move her and especially of being honest (which Emma can’t seem to be), she playing up the “stressed single mum who is doing it all”.

Reactions: 12
Curious.. Is she moving the stuff next door to the new cash machines place or does she have her own place?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If she doesn’t give him more time come this fall with both kids in school, I can definitely see him go to court to get that time (if he hasn’t already gone that route). Losing his Wednesday and Friday time with Prim will be a huge chunk of his custody time and he definitely has a huge shift in mood when he has them, you can tell it’s the highlight of his week. He should be getting more overnights for sure.
feel like it so she can get more csa money so less time he’ve them more money she get. As if he had them more she would get less money

Reactions: 11
The bleeping size of them travel trays is she for real bringing them on a flight my arse. I’d rather be stood on and head butt for the duration of a flight then drag them two monstrosities around.
AS IFFFFFF

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The new fella is her neighbor? Ah ok cause the surname of the previous occupants was the same, but it’s like 2 plots so that makes more sense than her shagging the previous owners son by random chance. I literally came here to find the tea, gotta love Tattle.

I used to see her a lot round Morley few years back. I have it on good authority from mutuals she’s a proper head.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
His posts away with the kids are so nice to see, just a family fun weekend. Hers always seem so posed, positioned and tweaked for insta..

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It makes her begging even more insane! I can’t imagine paying for movers and waiting this long to sort it out (I had mine sorted 2 months before my big move and that still didn’t feel early enough). But begging with less than 2 weeks notice….

then you have Gary once again with a rental and friends helping. They really just could not be more different, she is such a user generally (yes he is/was awful to women and that cannot be stated enough) but she just uses anyone and everyone she can. Kids? Those are content machines and made a good meal ticket for a few years. Friends? More people to use for content. And just beg for anything and everything and then shill stuff to her followers.
I am just waiting for her followers to start dropping rapidly. She is no brand anymore, just sadly pimping poor kids for content/ tag ads. Its disgusting

Reactions: 14
How desperate when you go to a friend's wedding and still manage to wear a dress you're paid to wear 🙄
Although have to say it's the one thing she tends to get right or rather the people that gift them do.

Reactions: 6
So the only reason Gary had the kids for 2 nights is because she was at a wedding... or he'd only have them his scheduled one night. For someone who had a stressful week of packing it consisted of an overnight stay at a spa, looks like the zoo (but who knows when she went there), a date night with her boyfriend, and then wedding 🙃 and she apparently was meant to be with the kids allll week. Cut the lies and bullshit Emma jeez

Reactions: 21
Zoo trip was an ad that she used the kids for, typical. Also very her to post content with the kids on days that Gaz has them, make it seem like he has them less than he does.

Reactions: 11
Chester zoo is really expensive. For my family of 5, plus dinner and travel expenses you’re looking at £200 minimum. The fact she got it for free is sickening 🤮 we are going in the summer holidays as a treat but we’ve had to save up way in advance for it pisses me off massively

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Chester zoo is really expensive. For my family of 5, plus dinner and travel expenses you’re looking at £200 minimum. The fact she got it for free is sickening 🤮 we are going in the summer holidays as a treat but we’ve had to save up way in advance for it pisses me off massively
See dont go. Go somewhere else. As much as i cant stand influencers its these fuckers that get them into places for free to advertise themselves i cant stand either. She has stated she paid more than half for a million pound house so she can afford a bleeping trip to the zoo. Cost of living crisis my ass. This influencer - business tit pisses me off so much.

Reactions: 21
Zoo trip was an ad that she used the kids for, typical. Also very her to post content with the kids on days that Gaz has them, make it seem like he has them less than he does.
She reminds me soooo much of Talia with her "woe is me, poor single parent with no help" attitude - when the reality is they both have involved Dad's and families to help them out!

Reactions: 18