Emma Mcvey #11 Dee Dee Beadle is no longer a wife while Gaz is having the time of his life!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure that was the new boyfriend chucking the kids on the bed, so:

1: kids met boyfriend fairly quickly, even precious Chezzy who can’t deal with change. Isn’t it enough his parents separating, dad moving out, them packing to leave the family home nevermind chucking this new guy in the mix, how is he coping 🤥

2: Prim is being handled TOPLESS by this guy

3: Not only that, she’s posting her topless little girl online. Sure, you can’t ‘see’ anything but the fact there is a topless little girl, that will be enough for some of these creeps no matter how much you can or can’t see of her 😕

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Gary seemed quiet sad on that Snapchat saying bye to the house, also massively shocked to see how little Emma has packed 😳 it’s still like a lived in house doesn’t look like someone who’s moving out in a matter of days

Reactions: 13
Wait so let me get this straight - she’s stressed about the house and having kids all week but away? And also away on a day Gary is supposed to have them….

so that’s why he’s at the house with a truck today of all days. And very likely why he got them Monday. That wasn’t extra time - that was her giving him a day since she was taking his normal day. She really is pathetic.

Reactions: 17
Gary seemed quiet sad on that Snapchat saying bye to the house, also massively shocked to see how little Emma has packed 😳 it’s still like a lived in house doesn’t look like someone who’s moving out in a matter of days
He’s probably internally weeping at how much money he wasted redecorating it!!

Reactions: 14
Pretty sure that was the new boyfriend chucking the kids on the bed, so:

1: kids met boyfriend fairly quickly, even precious Chezzy who can’t deal with change. Isn’t it enough his parents separating, dad moving out, them packing to leave the family home nevermind chucking this new guy in the mix, how is he coping 🤥

2: Prim is being handled TOPLESS by this guy

3: Not only that, she’s posting her topless little girl online. Sure, you can’t ‘see’ anything but the fact there is a topless little girl, that will be enough for some of these creeps no matter how much you can or can’t see of her 😕
He's their neighbour so has probably met them kids already mutiple times whilst having a cuppa in Emma and Gazs marital home while they were man and wife 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You know, thinking about it, wouldn't be shocked if she was baiting tit with some of these posts lately and already has an ad lined up for a moving company. Specifically, I wouldn't be shocked if it was one of the full service ones that comes in and packs a whole house for you in a few hours or so and then transports it. I can so easily pull it as some "as a single mom with no help, moving is very hard, so I hired X moving company to take all the stress out moving for me" type tit. Could easily see her cherry pick a few comments from her bait posts to go with it to be all " based on your guys recommendations.....".

Reactions: 17
His reaction to being at the house wasn't what I'd expect for someone who is on super good terms with their ex.

E.g. 'Buzzing, got my bikes! Can't wait to get out on them again!'

Surely if he wanted his bikes there was nothing stopping him going and picking them up months ago.

Reactions: 15
Movers or the army if people she conned into helping must be coming this weekend. Gaz mentioned taking the kids for 2 nights to a caravan. So either moving then, or she’s going to be even dumber than we all assumed and take the weekend off with the new boyfriend (who she had to make clear was not the one throwing the kids yesterday!) and will be the ultimate victim next week about how she couldnt manage as a single mom to “do it all”.

Reactions: 3
I don’t believe anything was confirmed, it’s just heavily assumed based on circumstances. You have Gary who constantly talks about loving his time with the kids, the fairly rigid schedule of when he gets them that rarely deviates, and that the schedule heavily favors her (he gets them one overnight a week and two his days are weekdays that he then only gets a couple hours with Chester and soon will be losing a lot of his time with Prim since she’s starting school in the fall so won’t have her during the day Wednesday or Friday either).

Reactions: 4
If I was Gaz and I lived locally to the kids, I’d go to court for 50/50. Unless he’s a horrendous dad, he should have more access to his kids. It isn’t nice for any parent when you’re separated from your ex to have to share custody of the kids but it’s not fair to tightly hold onto them.

I think he really struggles when he’s not with the kids, he’s always talking about how he tries to stay busy between having them

Reactions: 10
If she doesn’t give him more time come this fall with both kids in school, I can definitely see him go to court to get that time (if he hasn’t already gone that route). Losing his Wednesday and Friday time with Prim will be a huge chunk of his custody time and he definitely has a huge shift in mood when he has them, you can tell it’s the highlight of his week. He should be getting more overnights for sure.

Reactions: 8
Has it been confirmed that she said Gary can only have the kids on certain days?
He said that he has them something like one night at the weekend and one afternoon per week. And he went on to say 'I would have them more but that is what has been agreed.'

So he was careful with his words, but said he would like to have them more.

Reactions: 9
Emma has probably bent his head about how the kids need normality therefore should be at home most with her, we all know king chesta needs his mummy!
If Gaz got 50/50, would Emma receive child support? She needs Gazs money so will want a custody agreement that benefits her and her alone! If she was thinking of the children they'd have 50/50, Gary has been a huge part of their life and upbringing from day one!

Let’s face he also (by all that we can tell from posts and such) is the better parent. He isn’t the one that tried to make out their son had a mental illness. He doesn’t play extreme favorites with the kids. And he doesn’t openly mock the daughter regularly online in posts. His posts never make the kids out as burdens. He takes a lot of pride in teaching them and doing things with them.

Reactions: 19