Emma Mcvey #11 Dee Dee Beadle is no longer a wife while Gaz is having the time of his life!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And saying “stuck with the kids” you bleeping bred them get over yourself all because she hasn’t grifted someone to come and do it for her 😡
Okay to be fair to her, she didn’t use the word stuck. But it was implied with her bitching about having them all week since it’s holidays.

Imagine if she actually worked for a living! She’d be at work all day and have them in daycare until she was off work, then exclusively packing on weekends or when they are home. She’s had MONTHS she could have been packing and don’t it when Chester was in school or both kids with Gary. Yes, some stuff will always have to stay unpacked until the very end since it’s in use, but she really is just playing helpless victim here. She chose the stay at home life, and continues it even while single, so packing should be easier for her than like any other single mom out there, but of course her life is so hard.

Reactions: 13
Who’s Daisy Lee he has on his Snapchat with the kids? See he has her on insta but they are private?

Edit: nevermind he just posted on insta and answered that. Heart on Snapchat had me wondering.

Reactions: 3
She seems to have a good circle of friends around her I don’t know why she doesn’t ask them to come help her? I’d go help my friend pack if she asked me to especially a house that size

Reactions: 9
You can pay a company to professionally come and box your house up! If she was THAT busy 🙄 and more to the point I'm sure she can afford to put prim in pre school all year round lol

Reactions: 17
She can also give Gary more custody time if she’s that busy. I’m sure he would be happy to have her an extra day or two during the week.

Reactions: 15
She can also give Gary more custody time if she’s that busy. I’m sure he would be happy to have her an extra day or two during the week.
Now you’ve said this, I wouldn’t be shocked if we start seeing Gary get an extra day with the kids now she has a new boyfriend to spend time with

Reactions: 18
She really will make up any ailment just to be able to flog something! Now it’s vitamins for the terrible PMS she gets that’s she’s never happened to mention before! 🙄

Reactions: 10
Not the first vitamin brand she’s flogged this week even! She will just sell any old damn thing, doesn’t care and you know she’s not actually trying anything lo term beforehand to see if it’s good. Someone offers her a cent and she takes it.

Reactions: 8
I’ve been chatting about these two with a friend over the weekend and she made a valid point. She believes Emma will offer Gary more time with the kids so there’s no possibly way he could join back Geordie Shore if he wanted to, because it would interfere with his days with the children. Marnie and Holly are back in Thailand filming leaving their children at home.

Reactions: 9
Holly already left. She was only there for like a week.

I could see Gaz possibly do the same - show up for a week and dip, a trip the same length of his golf trips type of thing.

Reactions: 8
Gary's just said the new people move into the house next week. Emma better get a shift on or they'll have room mates 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It makes her begging even more insane! I can’t imagine paying for movers and waiting this long to sort it out (I had mine sorted 2 months before my big move and that still didn’t feel early enough). But begging with less than 2 weeks notice….

then you have Gary once again with a rental and friends helping. They really just could not be more different, she is such a user generally (yes he is/was awful to women and that cannot be stated enough) but she just uses anyone and everyone she can. Kids? Those are content machines and made a good meal ticket for a few years. Friends? More people to use for content. And just beg for anything and everything and then shill stuff to her followers.

Reactions: 13
She needs to get a bleeping move on it took me about 3 weeks to organise all our belongings to move with two kids and my house is less then half the size of hers and I had my husband to help.
She still has all the food in her pantry and everything omg she’s so disorganised 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 7
Here she is stressing about the move moaning she has the kids all week trying her hardest to get companies to gift their services and she's on most likely a gifted night away with the kids.... priorities ay Emma 🙃

Reactions: 10
Here she is stressing about the move moaning she has the kids all week trying her hardest to get companies to gift their services and she's on most likely a gifted night away with the kids.... priorities ay Emma 🙃
Looks like the new boyfriend was there by her story. And personally I wouldn’t post prim topless either but I guess that’s just me

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I don’t think that’s the new boyf in the stories throwing the children on the bed?

Also, she’s that stressed about moving she’s had to go on a staycation?!

Reactions: 4
Anyone else notice the wedding pictures still on the wall behind gary on his Snapchat when he walked into the living room 😂 how confusing for the kids, and also the new boyfriend “oh hi welcome to my home don’t mind the pictures of me and my ex husband on the wall”

• Haha
Reactions: 17