Emma Mcvey #11 Dee Dee Beadle is no longer a wife while Gaz is having the time of his life!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s also less filter, posing, and editing. She definitely makes herself thinner and modifies photos, even with filters. Hell she even puts filters on the kids - especially loves to put ones on prim to mock her/make her ugly.

Reactions: 14
Does Gaz not see the kids in the school holidays?
She's posted that she's stressed as the house move is approaching and its school hols so shes with the kids every day, so trying to pack inbetween???
Surely this is where you ask the other parent to help out? not keep the kids to yourself and complain about packing to try get some freebies from moving companies? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Does Gaz not see the kids in the school holidays?
She's posted that she's stressed as the house move is approaching and its school hols so shes with the kids every day, so trying to pack inbetween???
Surely this is where you ask the other parent to help out? not keep the kids to yourself and complain about packing to try get some freebies from moving companies? 🤦🏻‍♀️
He literally had them all weekend from Friday, Prim early morning then they picked Chester from school and he had Prim on Wednesday while Chester was at school 🤣

Reactions: 8
And based on how he posts often about Wednesday and Fridays/Saturdays being his favorites, he would be more than happy to take them extra days if asked. Could easily just see him take the kids on another pool day while she packs. But then she can’t get her pity party, freebies, or weaponize custody against him.

Reactions: 21
He literally had them all weekend from Friday, Prim early morning then they picked Chester from school and he had Prim on Wednesday while Chester was at school 🤣
It must be so hard for her to pack with the kids out of the house 😂
I'm sure he would have them extra days in the school holidays to help her get things packed up. His videos of their pool day were so cute!

Reactions: 6
Why didnt she pack this weekend when she was child free instead of galavanting doing The Cube 🤣

Reactions: 16
She’ve majority of the weekend to pack but nope going out was a priority 😂😂 self absorbed idiots

Reactions: 7
Imagine having to pack up the house with kids about 🫨 It's a good thing she doesn't have a FT job on top of that, whatever would she do? 😏
Emma darling you renovated the whole house with kids under your roof, you'll manage!
And Talia 2.0 making out you have kids 24/7, they'll be with Gary 3 days, but then you want to keep your free time for your new cash cow boyfriend!

• Haha
Just seen Gary's snaps. He has the kids tomorrow 😅 so not everyday of the holidays, Emma! Or will you be with your boyfriend or a girls day to do some packing....

Reactions: 16
i think her childhood was probably ok but I wonder if her hopping from man to man is to do with her childhood issues? - she was with Mario 2015, 2016 - Gary, now after no period of time she's shacked up with another man!
Three relationships in 10 years hardly screams daddy issues lol especially when you compare it to other GS z listers like Charlotte and Vicky.

Just seen Gary's snaps. He has the kids tomorrow 😅 so not everyday of the holidays, Emma! Or will you be with your boyfriend or a girls day to do some packing....
As predicted he’s happy to have them too. Though I feel like this was a very recent development that he gets them tomorrow. Just the way he was talking I got the impression that perhaps he wasn’t going to get them, and then like today she decided he could. I could be wrong though.

True. I just looked at the time stamps of their stories and there is about a 2hr gap. If you're so stressed about packing the first call would be to their dad asking if he can have them if he's available.

Reactions: 10
She'll be too busy to pack tomorrow.
Her, her tripod, and her boyfriend will be dancing in the rain for a reel 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Three relationships in 10 years hardly screams daddy issues lol especially when you compare it to other GS z listers like Charlotte and Vicky.
I mean the timeframe between them all, she hopped from one man to the next without really being single! Each to their own.

Still has her “stuck with the kids all week and have to pack” post up, made sure to show how wild” they were this morning, but not a peep about how Gary has the kids for the day now (he’s already posted him with the kids playing today in the same outfits from her story). Gotta keep up that “pity me” energy.

Reactions: 13
Still has her “stuck with the kids all week and have to pack” post up, made sure to show how wild” they were this morning, but not a peep about how Gary has the kids for the day now (he’s already posted him with the kids playing today in the same outfits from her story). Gotta keep up that “pity me” energy.
And saying “stuck with the kids” you bleeping bred them get over yourself all because she hasn’t grifted someone to come and do it for her 😡