Emma McVey #10 Tattle called it, Gaz is free. Emma ramping up the “poor me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got my kids the exact same jumper and had to size up as it was tiny sizing, she just tries to push the narrative that Prims the ugly fat sibling because she’s Gary’s double when in reality she’s beautiful 😢

Reactions: 25
Poor primrose she has to put up with a bully as a mother

So I'm guessing Gary is out giving the gift card out tonight which I think is a big thing no other celeb has done this and honestly well done to him and he's not making it out to be a big deal he just wants to give back which is totally nice

Reactions: 21
These forced photo shoots with the kids are beyond embarrassing from Emma and Gary . It’s like they’re trying to out do each other on who’s doing the best parenting. Why don’t you try leaving your kids off social media for a little bit whilst they navigate their parents split?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Well the split has clearly not knocked Emma’s self confidence as I’m sick looking at photos of her looking at herself in the mirror and she needs to worry about her own weight not poor Prim who is perfectly healthy

Reactions: 24
She’s been reading here deffo, prim posted all over in her most recent post.

Reactions: 14
Shocking saying anything about her daughters weight/size. My 5yo is currently wearing 8/9 in tops and 7/8 in trousers. And she's the chunkiest (in an endearing way) in her class. And I don't care one bit. She's happy, healthy, eats a well balanced diet. Does gymnastics and dancing. So what if she had to size up. We can't all have eating disorders like you Emma

• Heart
Reactions: 25
These forced photo shoots with the kids are beyond embarrassing from Emma and Gary . It’s like they’re trying to out do each other on who’s doing the best parenting. Why don’t you try leaving your kids off social media for a little bit whilst they navigate their parents split?
No such luck. She can talk about privacy for those kids over the reason for the split all she wants but both of them have plastered the kids over social media since they were in the womb.

Emma needs her kids online. She’s totally irrelevant and not relatable to at all. That and being Gaz’s ex is all she has. And she’s got to post her naff links and pay her 50% as she said she pays for pretty much everything 😂

Reactions: 19
Poor primrose she has to put up with a bully as a mother

So I'm guessing Gary is out giving the gift card out tonight which I think is a big thing no other celeb has done this and honestly well done to him and he's not making it out to be a big deal he just wants to give back which is totally nice
I don't know what he is like in terms of celeb... influencer but what I know is what he is a good guy giving to people who want to help people

Reactions: 6
I’m sooo private. Here’s a story of me and my broken down car. Bore off. Chestaaa probs having a melt down now.

Reactions: 10
My favorite moment with her is last year when she admitted to being a moron that doesn't put the car in park and gets out. She was trying to call the vehicle defective for moving when not in park. So private she doesn't even do a quick google search to see that she is in fact a moron and just wants to blast things all over social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t get me wrong it’s a great thing gary is doing with the gift cards but I think filming it all over Snapchat giving it to her is humiliating for her. I’d rather struggle than have my self at work plastered all over his Snapchat to inflate his ego. You see influencers do this all the time buying duvets etc for homeless then filming themselves giving it to them imagine how embarrassed the recipient must be
I think kind deeds like that don’t need to be broadcasted

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Don’t get me wrong it’s a great thing gary is doing with the gift cards but I think filming it all over Snapchat giving it to her is humiliating for her. I’d rather struggle than have my self at work plastered all over his Snapchat to inflate his ego. You see influencers do this all the time buying duvets etc for homeless then filming themselves giving it to them imagine how embarrassed the recipient must be
I think kind deeds like that don’t need to be broadcasted
“Look at meeee, I’m a good person!”. Textbook narcissist behaviour!

Reactions: 16
I think celebs need to stop this. Great if you want to go out and give to people but why publicise it. It’s really crass and probably uncomfortable for the people being given to.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
To be honest I think it was lovely and he only did two- three Snaps from it,he also didn't reveal a reason why he has chosen her,so kept it private.He looked nervous and very happy for her,it just felt genuine..

Reactions: 21
Yeah that sort of stuff stays with you
My mother was and is still like this. Always comments on your clothes size and what you’re eating. Gain a few pounds and she’s constantly talking about it, lose a few pounds and she’s “worried you’ve gone too far”. You won’t be surprised to learn both myself and my sister have issues with a cycle of binge eating and starving ourselves.
Emma cut that tit out right now you’re going to ruin her life.

Reactions: 16
To be honest I think it was lovely and he only did two- three Snaps from it,he also didn't reveal a reason why he has chosen her,so kept it private.He looked nervous and very happy for her,it just felt genuine..
I agree with you. I thought he looked very genuine and saying how happy it made him to be able to give it to her made me smile. Times are hard for so many people right now and I think the fact he’s giving over £1000 to random people is amazing, whether it’s on social media or not.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.