Emma McVey #10 Tattle called it, Gaz is free. Emma ramping up the “poor me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she really only hang three stockings on the fireplace. Come on Emma it’s only been a wet Wednesday since Gary moved out there no need to confuse your kids anymore by not hanging his stocking up too. Seriously she makes me laugh, pretends to be Mrs mom then purposely leaves out daddy’s stocking which will only hurt the kids
Hmm I see what you’re saying but if they’re not spending Christmas today why would she hang his stocking up when it’s going to be empty? Separations are confusing for kids and I think this is a good opportunity to explain that mum and dad love them both very much and now that they aren’t living together they will have 2 Christmases at 2 different houses. I wouldn’t hang a stocking up for my son’s dad even though we’re amicable - we’re not spending Christmas together so I feel that would be more confusing.

ETA: I’m not an Emma fan, I still think she’s a total idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It always makes me die that girls can go for the most disloyal player and expect that they will be the one who changes him….
That’s insinuating that Gary's at fault here and he caused the break-up through something he's done. I don't think that's the case.

Reactions: 14
Hmm I see what you’re saying but if they’re not spending Christmas today why would she hang his stocking up when it’s going to be empty? Separations are confusing for kids and I think this is a good opportunity to explain that mum and dad love them both very much and now that they aren’t living together they will have 2 Christmases at 2 different houses. I wouldn’t hang a stocking up for my son’s dad even though we’re amicable - we’re not spending Christmas together so I feel that would be more confusing.

I do get that I just think it’s too soon for that I’m sure it’s hard enough for them now without having every trace of Gary removed already. Next Christmas when they are a bit more used to two houses etc they might understand but a few weeks in seems more about Emma than the kids needs

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I do get that I just think it’s too soon for that I’m sure it’s hard enough for them now without having every trace of Gary removed already. Next Christmas when they are a bit more used to two houses etc they might understand but a few weeks in seems more about Emma than the kids needs
But if his stocking was hung up would that not confuse them more? Thinking Santa doesn't know daddy has a new house, or thinking daddy will be coming home

Reactions: 8

I just think it’s too soon to be excluding daddy for Christmas. The kids are way too young to even understand what’s going on right now. Regardless of their feelings for each other right now a united front should remain for their children’s emotional wellbeing. I came from separated parents where a piece of paper covered my father’s face in family photos around the house and honestly I found it insulting. Just because they are no longer together he’s still the father and the person she chose to have children with so for the children’s sake right now put up the bleeping stocking you petty witch. She has no problem living in the family home that Gary financed and I’ll bet he will be in the house Christmas morning. There’s nothing stopping her filling the stocking and the kids bringing it to Gary’s new house

Reactions: 3
I just think it’s too soon to be excluding daddy for Christmas. The kids are way too young to even understand what’s going on right now. Regardless of their feelings for each other right now a united front should remain for their children’s emotional wellbeing. I came from separated parents where a piece of paper covered my father’s face in family photos around the house and honestly I found it insulting. Just because they are no longer together he’s still the father and the person she chose to have children with so for the children’s sake right now put up the bleeping stocking you petty witch. She has no problem living in the family home that Gary financed and I’ll bet he will be in the house Christmas morning. There’s nothing stopping her filling the stocking and the kids bringing it to Gary’s new house
But it's not excluding daddy from Christmas, it's having Christmas in both homes. They put Gary's tree up at his yesterday so they're mire than aware he has his own home and it's decorated for Santa.

I too grew up in a broken home, I was Prims age when my parents split, and it was kept very much "daddy has his new house now" and I knew that things carried on as normal but split over 2 homes.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
But if his stocking was hung up would that not confuse them more? Thinking Santa doesn't know daddy has a new house, or thinking daddy will be coming home
I don’t think so Gary is still part of the family whether he lives there or not I just find it too soon to be removing him from the house already. The same with the calendar for next year with no pictures of him in it

Reactions: 1
I don’t think so Gary is still part of the family whether he lives there or not I just find it too soon to be removing him from the house already. The same with the calendar for next year with no pictures of him in it
The calendar I agree with, as he's still their family. But the stocking should be at the house he lives in 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
The stocking thing is neither here nor there for me. But I will add that their wedding photos are very much still on the walls of the living room at the end of the kitchen. So I guess it's about consistency for the kids? 🤷🏼‍♀️ They don't need mixed messages

Reactions: 2
I don’t think he needs a stocking at Emma’s house, UNLESS he’s spending Christmas at Emma’s house then I would understand him having one🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
She’s so pathetic and attention seeking. “10 months” it’s such an insignificant length of time why post?! Oh yes for attention. I can maybe understand a year but 10 months . Wow.
Yep. Also heart failure is a well know side effect of anorexia and or bulimia

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It always makes me die that girls can go for the most disloyal player and expect that they will be the one who changes him….
I think he has changed tbh I feel like Gary was really not a bad guy like he was just out to have fun and also from been on tinder this past few months there worse guys out there then Gary

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He probably asked to leave the house after 6pm and she said I can’t do it anymore , you’ve changed. You never leave the house . I built a play zone inside so you would stay home all day.
HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wish he’d take the house off her, 50 50 my ass she does a few crappy ads on Insta which will soon die down because she’s a no one now unless she clings onto another reality show man 😒

Reactions: 9
I suspect Gary’s said she can stay in the house for now. She won’t be able to afford it on her own surely. She’s so so attention seeking and I suspect controlling. Gaz didn’t have the greatest background especially with women from his geordie shore days but I don’t think Emma trusted him. The way she’s obsessed with Chester is really really strange.

Reactions: 11
Yep. Also heart failure is a well know side effect of anorexia and or bulimia
Before she had the operation the heart condition was always the excuse for being so painfully thin. It's now been 10 months and she is still painfully thin...

Reactions: 13

I agree. I split up from my daughters dad just before Christmas years ago and I didn't hang his stocking up.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.