Emma McVey #10 Tattle called it, Gaz is free. Emma ramping up the “poor me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s he done??
A lassie messaged him about her grandfather, who's a massive Man Utd fan, and shared he has terminal cancer with 3-6 months left to live (was told 6-9 in August). He's going to every United game he can before he gets too poorly to go. She asked if Gary knew anyone there who could help do something special like sign stuff. He text Harry Maguire and he's going to get stuff signed for her grandad

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I do think this is a lovely gesture to do but I just disagree with the sharing... this isn't celeb or influencer specific, you know when people post on Facebook like I've done XYZ, I think if you need a pat on the back then maybe there is a little part of you that wants everyone to think wow aren't they amazing.

Doesn't need to be posted anywhere, keep it to yourself, it still has the same effect on the person 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 24
A lassie messaged him about her grandfather, who's a massive Man Utd fan, and shared he has terminal cancer with 3-6 months left to live (was told 6-9 in August). He's going to every United game he can before he gets too poorly to go. She asked if Gary knew anyone there who could help do something special like sign stuff. He text Harry Maguire and he's going to get stuff signed for her grandad
That’s so lovely of him ♥

Reactions: 4
What we thinking will happen for Xmas day? Considering she’s gone as far as to cut Gary by hanging 3 stockings on the fireplace, who do we think will have the kids?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What we thinking will happen for Xmas day? Considering she’s gone as far as to cut Gary by hanging 3 stockings on the fireplace, who do we think will have the kids?
I think they'll have to split the day, ive got to say the first Christmas co parenting is the hardest!! But the kids won't know any different when they get spoilt 24/7 anyway 😂

Reactions: 20
I can’t see Emma giving Gaz Christmas Day. I think she’ll get this year and he’ll have to push for next year.

Reactions: 14
Or with it being Emma, maybe she’ll agree to split - she takes the boy prince while Gaz gets Primrose. Since to her that would be a logical split.

Reactions: 4
I like how all the stories so far on PRIMROSES birthday are about Chester 🤯

Reactions: 28
And Chester is opening prim’s presents again! Let her have a day where it’s all about her as the other 364 days of the year it’s all about Chester

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Wtf, I counted 17 presents for Primrose. And of course, C opening some of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Even at Gary's Chester is opening one of her presents. Looks like he also bought toys for Chester too 🤦🏼‍♀️ Poor Primrose will never get a birthday to herself.....

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She fixates on the weirdest things. Shes put a picture reel up and one of the pictures is titled primroses never ending legs. I never would’ve thought anything about her legs if she hadn’t mentioned it!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.