Emma McVey #10 Tattle called it, Gaz is free. Emma ramping up the “poor me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s crazy how we all called this happening years ago. I think Emma was the one behind him not taking part in the reunion because look at him now he’s always out and about doing stuff and seeing Aaron etc…
I try look at both sides because after what gaz did to Charlotte I really cannot stand him and you’ll never catch me sticking up for him 🤣 I don’t blame her for not trusting him he cheated on her when they first got together. But then again she did decide to still go ahead and have another baby and marry him 🤯
The truth will come out eventually

Reactions: 19
I am glad she blocked me bleeping rodent she is. Poor primrose darling little cutie she is she will grow up knowing her mum is an absolute head and for the people who are taken geordie shores days I'm to Gary's life did you lot not live life or have you never did something wrong and grew up.. least he out having fun with his sunglasses while she at home greeting about him having a life without her

Reactions: 10
Bit late to the convo but yes Emma has MANY faults but I don’t blame her for not putting a stocking up for gary. I was raised with divorced parents and I’d have found it highly odd if my mum had put up a stocking for my dad who wasn’t living with us

Reactions: 27
Why would she put up a stocking for Gaz, that would just be weird at this point.

Reactions: 18
Did anyone else notice in Gaz’s snapchat story when he collected the Chinese the lady said “for Emma, yeah?” And he said yeah 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Before she had the operation the heart condition was always the excuse for being so painfully thin. It's now been 10 months and she is still painfully thin...
I didn’t think she found out about it till after prim was born??

Reactions: 1
Did anyone else notice in Gaz’s snapchat story when he collected the Chinese the lady said “for Emma, yeah?” And he said yeah 🤔
It's weird because that takeaway is right near me and nowhere near where Emma lives, I would be surprised if this was a regular 😂 I can confirm that they store your name when you call to order so that's probably why. It's our go to takeaway as they are all crap round here so wouldn't say it's worth a long drive, it would be cold 😂

Reactions: 11
It's weird because that takeaway is right near me and nowhere near where Emma lives, I would be surprised if this was a regular 😂 I can confirm that they store your name when you call to order so that's probably why. It's our go to takeaway as they are all crap round here so wouldn't say it's worth a long drive, it would be cold 😂
That’s the Chinese I go to and I live a couple of hundred metres from Gaz and Emma🤣 the one near us is always closed ha

• Wow
Reactions: 3
That’s the Chinese I go to and I live a couple of hundred metres from Gaz and Emma🤣 the one near us is always closed ha
That's a trek for a Chinese 😂 I wouldn't have said it was worth travelling for, we only use it as all the ones in this area are crap🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I wonder where he has moved. He is spending a lot of time at DL Leeds which is 30 mins plus from his old house.

Reactions: 1
Such a horrible thing to tell everyone that she had to buy a bigger size shirt for Primrose because the size for her age wouldn't fit. Just unnecessary and cruel.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.