Emma McVey #10 Tattle called it, Gaz is free. Emma ramping up the “poor me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest I think it was lovely and he only did two- three Snaps from it,he also didn't reveal a reason why he has chosen her,so kept it private.He looked nervous and very happy for her,it just felt genuine..
I agree, and he'd been in conversation with her boss in the run up so she'd obviously thought it was OK.

I remember seeing a snapchat a couple weeks back where some guy had messaged him, in a bad way with his mental health, Gaz replied to it with a very supportive message and then told the guy he'd video call him that evening and they could have a chat. That's pretty decent to me

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I agree with you. I thought he looked very genuine and saying how happy it made him to be able to give it to her made me smile. Times are hard for so many people right now and I think the fact he’s giving over £1000 to random people is amazing, whether it’s on social media or not.
I agree very nice thing to do. Hilarious some ones called him a narcissist on here for doing so

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Did anyone else see a clip of Gaz playing golf on TikTok saying they were all off their tits on gear during GS .. I feel like we all knew that but don’t think any of them have ever admitted that 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Well done to him and I thought i was losing my mind when I seen people been negative about it and after him saying about starting a charity last night I really think he just wants to help people.

Reactions: 16
I think what he’s doing whatever you think of him is absolutely fantastic and that man tonight will be so over the moon and will have meant the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think what he’s doing whatever you think of him is absolutely fantastic and that man tonight will be so over the moon and will have meant the world.
And the Christmas those little ones will have with that £300 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s lovely he’s doing it but I hate the whole filming good deeds. Plus id be mortified being put on his Snapchat being given vouchers to get my kids Christmas presents 🥴

Reactions: 29
I think this is a lovely gesture I really do buuuuuut 👀 I'm so cynical and do wonder if there's some slander pending or something Emma could say to really discredit him and this is good PR to balance it up. Or maybe just spending some of the money she's going to fleece him of.
Either way he's helping people and that should be recognised.

Reactions: 15
It’s lovely he’s doing it but I hate the whole filming good deeds. Plus id be mortified being put on his Snapchat being given vouchers to get my kids Christmas presents 🥴
I get that but hes already spoken to the people who nominated them so im sure theyve said its ok to film, and it's only his snapchat, not insta, Facebook or tik tok. The 2 he's done so far look extremely happy and grateful. That single dad of 5 kids won't care where the £300 comes from if it means he can give his kids a good Christmas, and the kids looked buzzing too, bless them. Good on him 👏🏻

Reactions: 24
I’m sure if the people asked then he wouldn’t post it on his story and he would update after he’d given the vouchers, they all seem okay with being posted so far

Reactions: 14
So Emma who’s main flex was never wearing make up and devoting every waking hour to her kids is all of a sudden wearing make up on the regular and dressing up . If this is to show Gary what he’s missing then I think the fact that Gary looks like an absolute ton of weight has been lifted off his shoulders since the split speaks volumes .

Reactions: 34
So Emma who’s main flex was never wearing make up and devoting every waking hour to her kids is all of a sudden wearing make up on the regular and dressing up . If this is to show Gary what he’s missing then I think the fact that Gary looks like an absolute ton of weight has been lifted off his shoulders since the split speaks volumes .
If they’ve both had a glow up since the separation that speaks volumes. Neither of them looked particularly happy with each other the wedding was the death knell for that relationship.

Reactions: 21
So the kids went swimming this morning with Gaz and swimming lessons with Emma this afternoon. I wish I got out as much as them (I actually don’t, I hate people 😅)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
They really are over stimulated. Rarely just left alone to play, read, watch TV. Its go, go, go.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm sat here crying because of what Gary has just done and he got permission to show and read the message it breaks ny heart seeing all this and I'm glad he is out there helping

Reactions: 13
I'm sat here crying because of what Gary has just done and he got permission to show and read the message it breaks ny heart seeing all this and I'm glad he is out there helping
Have you seen what he's pulled off today ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He’s a good guy. The fact he doesn’t post it on his Instagram is amazing to me because that’s where the press would pick up on it. If he was only interested in making himself look good he’d being doing this there and posting it to his grid so it doesn’t expire.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.