Emma McVey #10 Tattle called it, Gaz is free. Emma ramping up the “poor me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She blocked me for asking a question and i also said something on gary instagram and its been deleted too... I feel like Gary ran away from her as she's just crazy and he question the parenting
I mean that was to be expected right?! 🙈😂

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry I just can’t see her leaving him, and if she did Gary was clearly happy about it giving how he looks so much happier since they split 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 29
I think it's a bit of both tbh
I think it’s both to be honest. No one starts off thinking I’ll have kids and split it up. It must be pretty sad for him that Emma turned out to be a total loon and now he’s got to share his kids with her.

Reactions: 16
I am glad he is out and enjoying life and trying to move on and he was up front about having anxiety he quit alot to be with Emma and he's realising how he needs to live his life you can have kids and live a life unless your emma and you will moan you have the kids all the time when you don't

Reactions: 22
It always makes me die that girls can go for the most disloyal player and expect that they will be the one who changes him….

Reactions: 19
Did she really only hang three stockings on the fireplace. Come on Emma it’s only been a wet Wednesday since Gary moved out there no need to confuse your kids anymore by not hanging his stocking up too. Seriously she makes me laugh, pretends to be Mrs mom then purposely leaves out daddy’s stocking which will only hurt the kids

Reactions: 27
Absolutely dying to know why they split and who ended it… who do you think will crack first and reveal all? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.