Emma McVey #10 Tattle called it, Gaz is free. Emma ramping up the “poor me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who in their right mind has time to have arts and crafts out at 7am 🙈 not a mum rushing around getting ready for work , lunches packed, a quick tidy up and the kids ready to get out the door for sure 🙈
She has time because she got porridge jars and her mug out the night before. Duh 😆🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Doing arts and crafts at 7am 🙄 get a job emma, literally! Claims her life is so hard yet in 99% of households it’s a manic rush to get out on time in the morning and here’s emma with the lord himself and gorgeous wee primrose doing bleeping arts and crafts at the crack of dawn. Like I said GET A JOB!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
My morning consisted of battling to get the kids out of bed, battling to get them dressed, constantly reminding them to eat their breakfast, tantrum over shoes, trying to find car keys, trying to bundle them both in the car whilst both moaning their cold yet refused to put coats on! Honestly the woman is pathetic to moan how hard she has it! Also Emma I do that on top of multiple health issues

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Not "asd" chester doing different random activities every morning when he very routine oriented eh Emma 🫠🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Shouldn’t he be in school today? She pulling him out yet another week now?

Reactions: 11
Chester just looks like a right wee prick. You know when you look at a kid and you know rightly they’re wee fuckers!! And I’m saying that with kids of my own 😂 I love primrose she’s the picture of Gaz!
He sounds like he smokes 2 packs a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You’ll be lucky to get crafts in mine by 7pm never mind AM!!! How about teaching them a normal routine as that’s a life skill they will need when they need to do all the school and work years as they can’t live off off Emma’s 5p aff links income!
---
And glass asethically pleasing porridge pots? Give them an ikea bowl like every other child you absolute melt
They definitely do not eat porridge out of those pots. In fact immediately after she posted the aff link she probably returned them for a refund.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t have children who are Chester and primroses age yet (so I may be wrong) but would I hell set up a big craft activity at 7 in the morning, I honestly think Chester’s “issues” are from being constantly over stimulated and allowed to do what he wants to do when he wants to do it
Emma it’s ok for kids to be bored for a couple of hours it’s probs even a good thing
All they’ve known is rolling out of bed and straight to a soft play in the garage 😂😂
This is so true! I’ve always found it weird that they are doing some sort of ‘activity’ from the moment they open their eyes. My kids need half an hours quiet time in the morning where they just want to snuggle and watch tv, I love it and get to sit and have my coffee in peace with them on the sofa. They jump from activity to activity there’s no wonder they find parenting hard and tiring when they’re never given a chance to chill and be bored. I used to watch his snaps and thing god am I bad parent we would never cram that much stuff into one day? Oh and as a parent of a child that is being assessed for autism, there is no chance Chester has any additional needs with his CONSTANT swimming, trampoline park, arcade etc. Hes a needy spoilt brat, that is all.

Reactions: 34
This is so true! I’ve always found it weird that they are doing some sort of ‘activity’ from the moment they open their eyes. My kids need half an hours quiet time in the morning where they just want to snuggle and watch tv, I love it and get to sit and have my coffee in peace with them on the sofa. They jump from activity to activity there’s no wonder they find parenting hard and tiring when they’re never given a chance to chill and be bored. I used to watch his snaps and thing god am I bad parent we would never cram that much stuff into one day? Oh and as a parent of a child that is being assessed for autism, there is no chance Chester has any additional needs with his CONSTANT swimming, trampoline park, arcade etc. Hes a needy spoilt brat, that is all.
Half of what they do and get should be considered a treat but they get presents like its their birthday nearly every week. Just because you can afford to buy and take them everywhere doesnt mean you should. Theyll never appreciate it. I dont blame the kids for being brats. What both of these two do screams i dont know how to say no to my child. I used to love going to soft plays as a kid. One in your house? Nah the novelty wears off quick enough

Reactions: 22
She blocked me for asking a question and i also said something on gary instagram and its been deleted too... I feel like Gary ran away from her as she's just crazy and he question the parenting

• Haha
I can’t wait to see the ad for their house … how are they going to show off the Wacky Warehouse in the garage 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I see Gaz has got the kids. So much for her 6 nights a week doing the bed time routine 😂
she needs to get in the real world. I'm a co parent and I have my daughter 6 days a week. I do all the drop offs and pick ups apart from 1 cos of her dads shifts. It's just the way it is!!! Get over it Emma 😂

Reactions: 12
I’ve just looked through her old insta posts. I forgot she went out with Mario falcone she is fame hungry wining brat with an eating disorder. She used to rub shoulders with the geordie shore lot. Wierd how she had a pic with scotty t and Gary then it went to nothing lol. Controlling sociopath.

Reactions: 18
I just find it strange she made that children be so clingy I have not seen anything like it and poor Gary has to deal with them upset wanting the pscho because they don't know any different. He needs to sort out days and nights with her so she can't throw anything in his face she an absolute head 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.